what is a starseed?

A starseed is a soul that doesn't come from the same planet, galaxy, realm, dimension, and or universe. Most starseeds that are on terra (earth) have a specific mission. The mission of a starseed is usually to assist in the spiritual awakening of the human collective consciousness. Although this is the main mission, ALL starseeds complete their mission differently. Some create YouTube channels while others act as a spokesperson of change. Some own crystal shops while others do exactly what I'm doing right now. it's all in variety. Some say all living beings are starseeds because we have "star stuff" in our bodies. Which isn't exactly true. We are not talking about what the star is made of. We are talking about the consciousness of these stars, the culture and beings that inhabit said star system. Not only that, but not all souls originate from stars. Some can originate from planets, to angelic rays, to even the earth itself. (Terra seed). It is true that it's very unlikely to find a soul that never incarnated as a pleadian or a andromedan. However we are talking about souls that are actually born from these beings or stars. That's what makes a starseed, at least to me.