Why is this book here?

I bet some of you just saw this, asked to yourselves, "What the heck?", and then just clicked this to see what it's about. Mainly, it's a book where I ask why people ship something, and they (hopefully) come and explain to me and other people why.

This is a place to be heard and understood, and I will not judge you for it. I cannot control whether or not other people judge you, however, since I have no control over them.

You can ask about any ship and I'll post it, . . . as long as it's from one of the fandoms I'm in.

This book is currently open to:
~ My Hero Academia
~ Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo
~ MARVEL (Avengers/Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D.)
~ How To Train Your Dragon
~ This list will update as I join more fandoms (and if you request a fandom that's in my profile but not in here)

I will tag you if you request a ship and someone replies with their reasons. Please don't jump on them if you're unsatisfied with their answer. Debate is fine, but insults are not.

If someone asks, I will add a new part or expand on an existing fandom chapter. To keep the clutter and repetition to a minimum, I'll delete the request comment. I ask that people who are here to explain themselves explain on the part of the chapter of their fandom.

THIS IS A BOOK FOR PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES. COMMENTS THAT ARE UNHELPFUL ARE OFTEN SUBJECT FOR DELETION. Also, please, please, PLEASE do not just say, "I like it!" or "It's my OTP!" Please, for the love of God, explain yourselves. I'm not here to insult your ships, I'm here to understand them, so please help all of us understand them.

This book will be updated as regularly as I think of ships and as they're requested.

Warning: Spoilers. Because obviously.