Hot vs Cold

The cold chains wrapped around my heated skin felt like the endless battle between heaven and hell. I'm not complaining though. Dean roughly shoving his three fingers in me, as I moan his name over and over like its keeping me alive. He expertly fingers me to my high before stopping, again and again. He removes his fingers I sigh half in relief- the other half in anger- that he stopped.

"Dean. Please." I beg, he looks at me before flashing his black eyes and chuckling darkly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Is poor Cassie giving up? Does he want mercy?" Dean says in a voice at least three octaves lower than normal. I groan and shut my eyes.

"Let me get you off, make up for my mistakes. Please!" I beg looking him straight in the eyes.
For context, when you piss off the demon king by sexting during a meeting, then masturbating while he walks in, is a horrible idea to say the least... Dean is really pissed and doesn't like not being in control.

"Three minutes, or I'll make it double for you." Dean sneers, I nod enthusiastically. He reaches for the chains and give them more length, I sit on my knees as he pulls his pants and boxers down revealing his boner. I moan and deep throat him immediately. He grabs my hair and pulls it causing me to moan on him, causing him to moan.

I pull up and circle my tongue on hims before slowly going down until I reach his balls. I continue this until he cums. He pulls off and pushes me down, straddling my hips. He quickly thrusts into me and hits my abused prostate, sending waves upon waves of pleasure and pain through my body. The fire is so good! He slams into my prostate over and over again. He pounds so far his dick brushes past my prostate causing me to writhe in the sheets.
"Dean, i-im gon- may I cum?" I whimper from the abuse and how long I've had to hold it. He looks at me with his demon eyes.
"Go ahead love." He whispers in my ear, I moan and climax. I begin to see black spots littering my vision, they grow before consuming my whole vision as I black out.