Hey people

So uhh... How have you guys been?

I know it's been a while and i've basically demolished my entire account.

It's stupid yet it's kind of the right thing to do? Idk.

And no i'm not coming back. This is just a note i wrote so i won't vanish without a word like a fool.

Please understand.

So i know most of you remembered why i left.

I'm not good enough, i'm immature, blah blah blah stuff like that.

But also i'm not interested in this site anymore. It's getting boring and i have no idea what to post.

What is this about, you ask?

I'm just here to say that i'm incredibly sorry for all this.

I'm sorry for being so immature and annoying in the past. I don't know what came over me and my self-harms and rants was completely unintentional.

And i'm sorry i dragged my sister intj my last post about why i'm leaving it was so stupid of me to do that.

I was so depressed (still am) that i didn't know and care what i was doing anymore.

God, i'm so annoying.

Soooo, a little about my life.

I've been doing better i think.

I've matured alot and i've stopped cutting for a while. I'm quite clean but there are still some scars that have still yet to heal.

I've improved my drawings a LOT. And i'm still drawing trash :p

Small fragments of my improvements that i did

I've improved my anatomy which was literally my goal and i achieved it

Yet there is still some shit that i wanna improve on...

I'm also starting to actually like my drawings. Heck, i still do now.

Even though my depression (i'm still saying that even though i haven't been diagnosed yet because i'm too broke to see a psychiatrist) hasn't been treated yet, i'm living the life where i'm actually doing better than when i am at school.

I still haven't been enrolled to highschool yet :') but i will be in school this year i hope :)

Yes i'm still stuck at home but at least i've got food.

I'm so dumb because the things i said rn are completely unnessesary but i have to let you guys know how my life has been.

And my christmas and new year was awesome! So happy late new year! 🎊

My birthday is comiiing! It's on the 24th of this month! I'm gonna turn 14!

So to the people who have been concerned about me (writing posts on my wall and even private messaging me),

I'm doing fine! Although i have my mood swings here and there, i'm doing great!

Still though, i'm really sorry for worrying you guys with my childish actions. It was so dumb and unnessesary.

If you still want to see me post stuff or even chat with me, you can follow me on tumblr!

Yes, i know that site is falling apart but it's the only place where i can actually post art and find interesting posts there.. So *AHEM*

My tumblr name is: shergelo/Gaywood
With a pic of Sherwood with a flower crown.

My tumblr name is: shergelo/GaywoodWith a pic of Sherwood with a flower crown

See?

I post my art there as i've stated. Mainly about Sally Face, 60 parsecs, and 60 seconds. Yeah my new fandoms now fjdbxisbdisbd

I have some aminos too! My name is Lil' Duck egg with a pic of a red lady that looks like an egg.. But that shit isn't nesessary so i don't have to explain it.

I also have discord! My name is Proud_GAYlien . No i didn't make a server lol but you can friend me there if you want to, no pressure.

Anyways, i don't have much to say now so yeah.

It has been a really fun journey with you guys, posting art, new random books and chatting with y'all.

You made me laugh and smile, a lot.

But now i have to leave. It's not the end though, i have tumblr, discord and aminos like i said.

I'm writing this on my sisters phone and all the pics were sent lmao

If you wanna know anything else, feel free to PM me here, i might still answer you people but on website version. No personal questions though..

So bye! This is the last time i'll post something here...

I'll miss every single one of you and i love you all!

Bye!💖💖💖