Hayato Ozaki x reader

You've been dating and working with him for many years in the imperial library or so called fukurou.

"(Y/N)!!" Hayato called as he approached at you. "What's wrong Hayato-kun?" I said worrily. "There's a Japanese style book again.. I'd like you to check it"

I followed him to the library to check and see the book. Everyone are around it. Then when he showed it to you. "It's just a normal book. Don't worry it's not dangerous" you said as everyone sigh of relief. Then someone just talked to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm so glad that you joined the group." And it's Hisui. Your Friend that always support you for everything. "Thank you also for accepting me in here" you said smiling. "Of course we will. You've a huge help to us and never slack over works"

Time passed"4:00"
"It's over! Let's go back to the dorm Hayato my dear" you said. Hearing My dear makes him blush "um... (Y/N)... Can we... Go to.... My.. R-Room..?" He said shyly. 'He's so cute blushing'.
"Sure! Let's go!"

~His Room~
"Come in (Y/N). I wanted to sh-show.. you something"
"What is it?"
"Um..." He said again and blushing very hard. You saw him taking something in his drawer and he said facing me "(Y/N) (L/N)... Will you be my bride... no... Will you marry me?" You was shocked on what you have heard "what? Can u please repeat?" "Okay..." 'oh no... He's so serious now'
"(Y/N) (L/N).. will you marry me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes! I will!" You said while smiling and crying.
"I love you (Y/N)"
"Me too Hayato-my dear. I love you too!"

"End"