Chapter 1: Pokemon battle with my friend and the Three Caballeros?! Oh my!

"Go, Tiger! Do your best!" My friend, Philip Cavazos Jr said as he threw the poke ball in the air, "We gotta defeat Kyla this time!" (Tiger, Philip's Liepard appeared from her poke ball) "Liepard!" Tiger Growled. "Go, Athena! You're up!" I said as I threw Athena's Poke ball in the air. (Athena appeared from her Poke ball onto the battlefield, she's facing Tiger.) "Furfrou!" Athena howled, ready for battle. "Ladies first. Athena, use headbutt! Make sure you dodge any incoming attacks!" I commanded Athena, "Now do it!" Athena lowered her head and ramed into Tiger. "No! Tiger! You okay? Can you continue?" Philip said, "Tiger, use Bite now!" "Dodge it Athena!" I said, "You can do it!" Tiger used bite but Athena dodged it. "Great job, Athena! Now use Tackle!" I said,"We can win this!" Athena tackled Tiger. "Oh no! Not again! Tiger use bite!" Philip said, "You gotta land an attack!" "Athena! You gotta dodge!" I said, "Dodge that bite!" Tiger tried to bite Athena but Athena dodged again. "Athena, use headbutt one last time!" I said, "Go for it!" Athena lowered her head and rammed into Tiger again making Tiger faint. "No! Tiger! I lost again." Philip said, " You're too good Kyla. Let's battle again sometimes." "Sure! It'll give me more experience." I said, "It's a good thing we're on the Ultra Protectors team." Yeah. The Ultra Protectors team is a group of 8 people with disabilities, all of them are Pokemon trainers. The Ultra Protectors group is dedicated to helping people in other world's with the mysterious Pokemon called Ultra Beasts. I have 3 on my team, I have an nihilego named Fossil, a Buzzwole named Malaria and a Blacephalon named Firework. We got a call from the headmistress. "Hello? Headmistress? What is it? What's a matter?" I answered the phone, "yes, a new mission. Yes, we would love to have a look into this case." Philip smiled and said, "So, a new mission?" I nodded and said,"Yep, and you're coming with me." The portal to the legend of the Three Caballeros world opened and Philip and I went inside the portal. The portal closed behind us. Philip and I were flying through the portal and I was getting restless. "This is so cool! Don't you think so Philip?" I said, excited to go to another world again, "We're almost there." A portal opened in the legend of the Three Caballeros world and us two came out of it. Well, more like fell out of it. "Ow! That hurt!" I said, "Philip, as much as I would like to hug you.....can you please get off of me?!" Philip frowned and said, "Sorry. I'm sorry." I looked at him guilty about telling him to get of me. "No, I'm sorry, Philip. I should have told the headmistress about my fear of falling off of heights." I said, "Do you forgive me?" Philip nodded happily and said, "Yeah!" I smiled and said, "Thank you. Now let's find that Ultra Beast that somebody called about." "I called about that ceature." Said a voice that I recognized as the voice of Jose Carioca. "Thank you very much for calling us. Now, what did this ceature looked like?" I asked, "Did it have a spikey head? Was it sparking?" "It was sparking! And it did have a spikey head! It was headed towards a power plant." Panchito said, "it was big and tall!" I thought long and hard, I immediately knew what Ultra Beast we're dealing with! "Xurkitree, the glowing Pokemon. An electric type." I said, "That's the ultra beast we're dealing with." "How do you know that?!" Donald Duck asked, "we've been trying to figure out what it was." "Come on, we need to find Xurkitree and capture it." I said, "So, we need an electric type Pokemon to get it to come out." 

To be continued!