Prologue

A/N: I do not own Fairy Tail or the pictures/videos. Play music during chapter ( optional).

Lucy POV

I was on way to the guild that has ignored me for three months because Lissana came back. Only a few people talk to me master, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, Lissana, and the exceeds.

( time skip to the guild brought to you by Lucy's sadness's)

As usual I walk into the guild and nobody sees me. I walk up to the bar to talk to Mira. "Hi Mira" "Hi Lucy what's wrong" "It's nothing Mira I promise" " If you say so."

Just then Mira's look changed to shock and not even a minute later Natsu taped my shoulder and asked if we could talk. "Omg he is finally talking to me I wonder what he wants" I thought

"Lucy your off the team" "Why" "because your weak and we always have to save your butt on missions and your always complaining about rent also Lissana is taking your place because she is stronger than you" SLAP I slapped him and ran out of the guild crying.

Lissana POV

Once Natsu said that Lucy slapped him and ran out of the guild, I walked over to him and slapped him so hard he flew into the wall.

"What was that for I just put you on team Natsu!!!" He yelled "I don't want to be on your stupid not after what you did to lulu!!!!"

I then sprinted straight out of the guild to find Lucy. A little while later I found Lucy in the park crying.

"Lucy what's wrong" "you will *sob* find out *sob* tomorrow. I'm *sob* sorry"