Chapter 1

Hubert peeked through the crack in the door and watched as students filled the halls, everyone eager to see their friends after a long summer break. 
Freshman searched desperatley for their lockers while others hugged their friends and talked about how many times they went skinny dipping over the summer. 

He walked out of the janitors closet, running his fingers through his tangled hair. He sighed as an extremley tall guy bumped into him. 
He looked up, about to snap at the stranger when he noticed a familiar pair of multi-colored eyes. 

"Hey Daniel!" he grinned and threw his arms around his waist, ignoring the stares of students passing by. 
With a laugh Huebert could feel vibrate through his arms, Daniel hugged him back and ruffled his hair, messing it up even further.

"Hello Huey..How was your summer...working at Mcdonalds?" He said this last sentence with a smirk.  
Hubert was about to say something before a small lolita girl with a whopping height of 4'11 popped out from the exageratedly tall Daniel Matthews. 
Her small body frame and her childish personality made her the school lolita.

"Hey PP." Her face turned a shade similar to a tomato as the words exited Hubert's lucious lips. 
Pearl Picciani, the smallest kid in the entire highschool. PP was what they called her to get that priceless reaction. She hated being called PP. 

"You know I hate it when you call me that". She held a red binder with a pink heart on it. Like a lolita would hold anything else beside something with a pink heart on it.
From behind a locker a little way back, Hubert could see two guys making out ignoring everyone around them. To be honest, it was quiet sexy. 
Charlie and Finn were known as the biggest gays at the school. At least, openly gay couples. A short haired girl came up and slapped Finn on the back. 

"Be gay somewhere else" Her british accent standing out among the other basic bitch voices.
Finn was an exteremly hot boy, with light brown skin, beautiful cheekbones, and an excesive amount of freckles covering his face along with a pair of  T H I C C C  lips.
Charlie, a tan boi with jade colored eyes, and purple/blue ambre hair that certainly made him stand out in a crowd, stood there, redder than the flames on a cheeto bag, staring at his beautiful boyfriend.

Remi, a extra thicc girl with a wild personality and pretty brown eyes ran down the hall with Eden, her step-brother, on her back screaming,
"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!"
Poor Eden bounced up and down on her back, screaming to match her volume,
"AHHHHHHHH!!!! PUT ME DOWN, WHORE!!" 

"Jesus Christ." Daniel muttered under his breath, choosing to ignore the fact his arms were still wrapped around Hubert. 
Pearl climbed up his back and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, nearly choking him as she tried to get a better view of the wild children that called themselves Remi and Eden.

Remi skidded to a halt next to Daniel, Hubert, Pearl, and the others. She dropped Eden and he quickly stood up with scruffy, brown hair. 

A few seconds later a tall blond girl with some big.....chesticles...walked up behind them, followed closely by a short girl with choppy brown hair. 

"Hello hoes, your queen is back." Lexi said, her peircing blue eyes imediatley drawn towards Daniel's arms wrapped around Hubert. She stalked over, flipping her hair and glaring at Hubert.

"Hands off my man, you sewer rat!" Hubert rolled his eyes with a sneer and stepped away. 

"Stop being so demanding. And for your information I'm a wall rat." He snapped, ignoring how everyone went silent and stared at him. "Just joking.." he laughed nervously as he slapped Daniel on the back.
After a few weird glances were thrown at him, Olivia ran over to Pearl, who imediatley dropped from Daniel's back and hugged Olivia tightly. 

Soon after, a very loud chorus of groans could be heard through out the whole building as the first bell rang, signaling it was time to head to class. 

"Where's Ben and Quinn?" London asked as she walked over with Finn and Charlie who were, as expected, holding hands.
As if on cue, the two horny teens popped out from around the corner, hickeys on their necks and blushing faces. 

"And what have you two been doing?" Eden asked with a smirk, earning a punch on the shoulder from Quinn as they walked by.
"Why do you want to know, pervert?" She asked. 

"Ignoring the question, I see" chimed in Finn, grabbing his sister and dragging her away from Mr. Horny. Finn swore he heard a small wimper echo through the halls from Ben Ten. 

"BEGINNING OF SCHOOL PARTY AT MY PLACE TONIGHT!! EVERY ONE IS INVITED..Except you, dear Hubert." Lexi shouted at the surrounding students before throwing a glare in poor Huey's direction. 

She then sauntered away, a few minions following after her. Daniel turned to Hubert with a sexy wink. "Don't worry, I'll sneak ya in."

~~~Authors Note~~~

This first chapter is deticated to my good friend Jack Picciani, who's last name was stolen by Pearl :))

The cover of this story was drawn by Jaynoodles101, along with writing about half the chapter. The whole story will be by us both.  Bye, hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I have no idea when the next update will be but hopefully soon. This first chapter was..weird. 

It's just introducing the chacters, but we also wrorte this at 1 in the morning.