Prinixety- Cuddles~

SMUT! & IT'S HORRIBLE! NOT SPELL CHECKED!

One day Roman and Virgil were just sitting on the couch. Watching YouTube and cuddling. Virgil was up against the prince. Suddenly Roman felt heated and dazed, trying his best not to concern his small emo. Roman pulled him closer instead. Big mistake! Virgil happily got closer to his lover, and felt the handsome princes' member against him. Virgil giggled as Roman tried to move them, not wanting to give such a naughty thing to much attention in such an innocent moment. Roman had to have known when that perfect ass started to grind on him that he was found out. Till a growl of want and need came deep from Romans chest. Roman felt his member twitching to be free and feel any friction it can get. After more torture from his Emo Nightmares' beautiful body he finally gave up and stood to yanked off his tight pants. Virgil watched his prince intentivly. Virgil felt his face heat up from the sight. Roman slides off his jacket and looks over to Virgil, lust and want glazing over his eyes. Roman loked over his boyfriend and smirked. Moving towards his lover, Roman began to take off Virgils hoodie and throw it to the side. His hands roaming up the smaller boys sides. Virgil was so submissive to Roman, he found it irresistible. Getting impatient, Virgil whines and whimpers.
"R-Roman, it's not right for me to still be wearing clothes"
blushing from his words his softly snapped his fingers. His clothes long gone and a growl of dominace erupts from Roman.
Hovering over Virgil, Roman grinds his still clothed but aching member against Virgil's. Earning a strained moan from the submissive, he does it more till Virgil is whimpering and begging mess. Grinding to meet Romans movements the boys moan and groan eachothers names with string of curse words.(I sound like I'm five -_-..)
Getting frustrated and overwhelmed with pleasure and the want for his man. Roman snaps his fingers, his red boxers gone. He exits the room for a moment to go grad a bottle of lube they hid in the kitchen. Hoping Patton will never find it and ask questions. Coming back he tells Virgil to get onto all fours. Wanting his lover as quickly as possible he pours the lube onto his fingers. Not to quickly as to hurt Virgil but faster then they normally would. Roman begins to stretch the emo. Virgil whines slowly turn to soft mewls and moans. After a small bit, one finger becomes two and two fingers are now three. Pumping the digits into Virgil quickly Roman smacks Virgils ass earning a high pitched yelp. He continues his assult until Virgil begs louldy for Roman inside of him. The prince smirking simple saying that he'll grant his wish. Removing his fingers and grabbing the lube, Roman slicks up his member and tells his lover to relax.  Slowly pushing inside of Virgil. Roman feels the warmth and tightness surround and easily give into his member. They have done this so many times before, it's no surprise but Roman still loves it. Both moan out at the feeling of eachother. Roman fully inside Virgil squeaks as he moves his hips, pulling out almost all the way to thrust back in, moving slowly and fucking his boyfriend deep. A few minutes of this is all Virgil can take. His hard cock leaking already and the lust not wanting a slow and romantic scene right now. Whimpering and begging once more, the blushed boy under Roman gets what he wants. Roman goes from his soft slow pace to a hard and fast pace. The sound of moans, small screams and curse words fill the living room. The couch slightly creaking as Virgil holds on for dear life to the back of the couch. Moaning in pure ecstasy. Roman pulling the man closer to meet his thrusts. Grabbing him tightly, likely to leave brusies on Virgils hips. The Prince pounds him harder and deeper. Both men nearing their end. Virgil warning the prince hes close and Roman warns just after. Both scream each other's names. Virgil came hard onto the couch screaming for Roman. Roman not far behind moans loudly enough it may be a scream. Thrusting deep into Virgil and coating his inside in his warm cum. Virgil spent and tierd, collapses onto his elbows, his legs quivering as he gasps at the feeling of Romans release.
Pulling out slowly and laying Virgil away from the stained spot. Roman works quickly to get a warm wet cloth to clean him and Virgil. Putting away there clothes and getting a fresh pear of sweatpants for them both. One red and one purple they cuddle under a blanket and fall asleep together. Forgetting about the stained cushion that Patton will be less then happy to see and very confused about.

________________
AN: It's so baddd. Didn't spell check either, sorry if anything's really cringy or spelled wrong.
BUH-BYEEE!
~Dam