Personality Tests

Color Test
Imagine you're having a birthday party and are waiting for people to arrive. Two friends you know show up one at a time. One is wearing a yellow shirt and one is wearing a blue shirt. Who is eating the blue shirt and who is wearing the yellow shirt? The person in the yellow shirt is who really makes you happy and think is easy to talk to. The person in the blue is someone you find a little coldness from or who you struggle to feel close to.
More people arrive and grab drinks. One has a red cup and one has a green cup. Who has the red and who has the green? The person who picked who picked the red cup is someone you see as ambitious and aspire to be like. The person with the green cup is someone who calms you down and helps you through stressful situations
Lastly two people decide to present you with their gifts. One gift is wrapped in orange paper and one gift is wrapped in purple paper. Who gave you the orange gift and who gave you the purple gift? The person who gave you the orange gift you see as straightforward and logical. The person with the purple gift is someone you view as mysterious and creative.

Cube Test
Imagine you are walking through a desert and you see a cube. How big is the cube? What material is the cube made out of? And how far is the cube from the ground? Somewhere near the cube imagine a ladder. Where is it in relation to the cube? And what is the ladder made out of? Picture a horse next to the cube and ladder. Is it wearing anything? (Reins, saddles?) And What is the horse doing. Now imagine flowers somewhere in the scene. How many are there ha show far away are the from the cube. Lastly there's a storm staring. How close is the storm to the cube, ladder, horse and flowers? And are you scared of it? Remember that.
The size of the cube represents your ego. The transparency of the cube shows how open you are with people. And the closer it is to the ground, the more grounded you are. The distance between the ladder and the cube shows how close you are to your friends. If the ladder is leaning against the cube it means your friend scan lean on you for support. And the sturdier the material, the stronger your bond is to people. The horse being tied up on the saddle means you like to be one more control of a relationship. The more flowers you pictured, the more kids you want. And the closer you are to the cube, the more you're thinking about kids. The storm represents stress. The closer and more threatening it is, the more stressed you currently are.

Animal Test
Picture your favorite animal. Think about how that animal makes you feel. What adjective should you use to describe the animal? Picture another animal. What do you think that makes that animal special. Picture your favorite color. Think about what draws you to that color. What adjectives would you use to describe the color? Imagine a specific body of water. Is it large or small? Calm or rapid? Imagine you are in a white room. The room has no windows or furniture but is well lit. How do you feel being inside this room?
The first animal you chose represents what you value in a partner. The second animal you chose is how you see yourself. The color you chose represents how others view you. The body or water represents how open you are with people. The white room represents how you feel about death.

Balloon Test (made to help you make a difficult decision)
This following is a meditation technique meant to help you put a difficult situation into perspective. What is a decision your struggling with? Focus on the decision and frame it in the form of one sentence question.Like..."Should I leave my job?" or "Should I tell this person how I really feel" etc.
Now imagine a small balloon. The balloon is floating in front of you. Breath deeply. As you breathe out, imagine that the ballon is slowly floating away from you. Focus on the slow intake of breath. Now focus on the feeling of the breath leaving your body. The balloon is very far away now. It's
Ike a moon in the sky. You know it is large but it appears very small from where you are. From this perspective can you imagine the decision being made. Keep breathing steadily. Now imagine yourself in the future where the decision is already made. Imagine yourself in that moment, look around you an answer these questions...What do you see? What has changed? What does your world look like now? Would you like to live there? With each new breath, bring the balloon closer to you. Imagine the balloon getting smaller and smaller as it comes closer to you. It is now resting in your palm. You're ready to make your decision now.

Pyramid Test
Imagine you're on an island by yourself and you find a pyramid. What is your pyramid made of? Does it fit in your hand or is it bigger than you? What's inside your pyramid. Nearby there is a firepit. How big is the firepit? How far do you sleep from the firepit? Does it attract animals or scare them away? You wake up to find your pyramid stolen. Do you look for a new pyramid or seek revenge on whoever stole your pyramid. Remember your choices.
The hardness of your pyramid corresponds to how emotionally strong you are. If the pyramid fit in your hand, you are controlling. If the pyramid was bigger than you, you understand your place in the world. Whatever was inside your pyramid was what gives you comfort. The size of your firepit is the size of your ego. How close you sleep to the firepit is how close you are to your parents. The closer the animals came to your firepit, the more confident you are with defending yourself. How you reacted to your pyramid being stolen corresponds to your patience for others.

Mermaid Test
Imagine you're a mermaid. What color is your tail? A fish swims near you. What kind of fish is it? Is it dangerous? You find a seashell in the sand and pick it up. What does it look like. You swim to the surface and see a beach. How many people are on the beach?
The color of your tail indicates how put going you are. An oceany color like blue or green means you're shyer and blend in more. A color that pops like pink or yellow means you're talkative and make friends easily. The fish represents how you confront conflict. If it's peacefully floating next to you, you feel comfortable voicing your opinions. If you find the fish to menacing, you tend to avoid confrontation. The shell you find shows how much people know about you. A flat shell means you're more open while a more complex, hollow shell means you're more reserved. The number on the beach is how many friends you have. A high number means you're in several friend groups while a low number means you have a couple of close friends.

Comment down if you can find the YouTube channel that has most of these tests. I found all these in my old notebook but I was never able to find the source.