Chapter 1 : Morning blues

It was all I had ever dreamed of. The moment I had imagined many times, it was finally coming true. Lana Del Rey was coming to San Francisco and I was lucky enough to get my hands on some front row tickets. It was a beautiful experience yet something unexpected happened which I could've never expected. It all started the morning I woke up, it was a Saturday in mid July. After Yawning and looking at my ceiling for quite some time I had remembered that today was the concert. Right when it hit me I instantly stood up, and started dancing like crazy " I'm gonna see lana, I'm gonna see lana " I repeated singing in a strange melody. After dancing like a maniac I headed to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. " Are you excited for today " my mom asked me with a grin on her face, " uh who wouldn't mom, Lana Del rey is life literally... I'm lesbian for lana " " woah there language Michelle " my dad said referring to my little sister sitting at the dinning table eating cereal. " I'm just being honest dad.. I mean have you seen Lana, she's a goddess " " save that for when you're at the concert honey " he said sipping on his coffee. After awkwardly talking to my parents about how excited I was for the concert, I ate some cereal and continued the rest of my morning. I did some basic errands I needed to do before getting ready for the concert.