Rules [Seokjin]

Your school's had just had a camp and you were placed in the same room as your enemy, Seokjin. Why didn't u like him? He played too much by the rules and u were a rebel, so u didn't like him and he didn't like you either. Thanks to the stupid random name picking, you were placed in the same room as him. True he was handsome, but still, you thought this camp was gonna be hell.
The day went by as you ignored him, until night. You guys were changing into your nightwear before going bed. Seokjin changed into a sleeveless black top, showing his muscles and wide shoulders with some basketball shorts. For the first time, your heart raced for him...well, his body. So you decided, why not tease him a little? You wore this;

You had packed this before the teachers had said, no revealing nightwears

You had packed this before the teachers had said, no revealing nightwears. U put this on without bra and headed out the toilet with your long hair swept to the side, a bit messy in a sexy way. Operation tease: start.
You began by bending down to get your charged phone on the night stand. Then laying down on the bed in a seductive way while using your phone. You took a quick look at Jin. He had red cheeks and he was sweating. You smirked. Next, you purposely bent down and asked him where the next morning gathering was though you already knew, making your dress droop down and showing explicitly your cleavage. You did it! There was a huge tent at his pants. "Do you know why the school said no revealing nightwear?" Jin asked with a smirked. At this point, i was getting more horny. "Because of this." He looked at his member. "Since you like to break rules, shall I play your game and break the rules too?" He lifted one eyebrow and licked his lips, eyeing your body. "You do have a body looking like a snack." I smirked and pushed him on the bed, putting one knee beside his thigh and hands beside his head. "Daddy I'm a whole meal." You whispered into his ear seductively and walked off. Before you knew it, he turned you around and kissed you lips hungrily. "I'm hungry." He growled and pushed you on the bed, hovering above you, he slides his tongue into your mouth while massaging your breast. He kisses down you neck, definitely leaving hickeys. "Kim jiyoon, I've loved you for a long time, will you let me be your first?" Jin smiled. "Not my first but yes." I replied sassily. "I'll fuck you till you forget your first." He growled and ripped off my night wear. I moaned but covered my mouth. "Let them hear you, baby. Let them know you're mine." With that, he dived into your beautiful breasts, licking them and nipping on them while you grabbed his hair. He slid two finger into you straight away. "Ahhhh mmm moreeeer" You groaned.
"Sure babygirl." He added two more fingers, moving in and out in high speed. "Ahhhh fuck ahhhh..." Just as you were about to cum, he stopped and commanded. "Get down on your knees cutie." You scrambled to get down and immediately started palming him. "Fuck don't tease me." He caressed your hair and you immediately took him whole. Hearing his moans and groans made you wetter and you bobbed your head up and down, "fuck babygirl you're so good... faster ahhhh" you sped up until he shouted, "IM GONNA CUM AHHHH." As the warm liquid shot into your mouth, you swallowed it all, then climbing onto him. "Not a chance." He rolled over so he was on top. "Forget your first darling." With that, he slammed his big dick inside of you. "AHHH DADDYY FUCK FASTER FASTER FASTER" you still couldn't get over how big he was and yet, he flipped you over swiftly, and slamming into your ass. "MHMMM DADDY I LOVE IT AHHHH FUCK ME HARDER" i could feel him smirk as he insert two fingers into my pussy, both his hands and hip moving in high speed. I grabbed the pillow, overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure, "mmmhm jin!!!" "wrong name baby." He slapped my ass so hard that i shouted in pain and pleasure. "Daddy fuckk i need you to fuck me fast and hard please." I moaned as my arms went weak. Slowly his hand and hip speed up faster and faster until i could feel a knot in my stomach. "im gonna cum!" "Cum with me!" Within seconds, both me and jin came on the bed and we laid down, tired and panting, smiling at each other. Then, a knock was heard. "Hey, you guys okay in there? Is there a need to change rooms?" A teacher asked. "Nope! All good!" Jin said and winked.