The Succ Arrives

(I'm sorry I had to)
(BTW YALL MY PHONE KNOWS I WANNA SAY PHANTOMHIVE AND MICHAELIS WTFFF BYE)

You hated the way the dust swirled up your legs as you walked down the path. Quite annoying, indeed. Was this the correct spot? The Phantomhive manor- it had to be. A large and simply astounding estate; home of a salty little boy and his tall friend. You were interested in the tall friend. A little smile played upon your juicy lips as you neared the destination. Just then, a chap in some stupid red hair clips stops you. "Oi, I don't reckon we've any visitors today. Who might you be, pretty lady?" He asks brightly, tipping his straw hat a bit back so you could study his countenance. He looked so innocent with those big eyes. Untouched by the insatiable sin of lust. You grabbed his pale chin lightly, and got close up. "I'm here to see Sebastian Michaelis- is he present?" you ask softly, almost afraid to wrench his little heart. "Aye, he's around! But what business do you 'ave with him, if you don't mind my asking?" Cautious. This Earl Phantomhive has impeccably intelligent servants. You smile wider. "Why we're good friends! I've known him for long!" Hair clips almost dropped the rake in surprise. "Sebastian has friends?! Wowie, miss, you must be something special. Right this way please!" He says, bowing before leading you to the door. "My name's Finnian! I'm the gardener here!" "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Finnian. Thank you."

Your heeled boots clicked up the staircase, using your demonic senses to sniff out the target. It seems he was in the west wing of the manor, and smelt like he was serving the young lord  his afternoon tea and..... forrêt noire? A specialty of Sebastian's. Once you had made it to the correct door in a matter of seconds, you gave it a few gentle raps, your poison polish tipped nails digging slightly into your smooth palm. When the door was opened, you saw an elegant glossy wooden desk with a plush chair seating a little boy with an eyepatch. The velvet blinds behind him were half-closed, only allowing some light to filter through the musty room. At the edge of the opened door was a smiling Sebastian. "Ah, I didn't expect to see you here of all places. Welcome, my lady" he said in that smooth voice. But you were his designated succubus. You knew his inner lustful thoughts. He wanted to throw the little boy out of the room, slam you up on that desk and bang your brains out. He wanted to let his demon form unfurl and release. "So dirty...." you murmured lightly, adding a small chuckle. He let out a hot, impatient breath.

"Later, darling; don't want to deflower the poor young lord's mansion" you say loud enough for only Sebastian to hear as you pass by him. Sebastian bit his lip. You strode right up to Ciel Phantomhive, and held out your hand. "My name is (Y/N), a friend of Sebastian's. It is my honor to see you in person, my lord." He took your hand and shook it, but couldn't help but blush at your attire.

You wore a tight black leotard of some sort with black fishnets under. You had high black boots that went almost to your knees, with black knee socks and white frill lace at the top of them and a button on the side. You also had a garter on, and a knife shone in the window light on your dominant hand side. You also had a large silver amulet, the chain trailing down to a pendant with a cat foot and diamond on it. It was your charm that you were his. In a flash, Sebastian was at your side and stroking this cat paw lightly with his thumb. He kissed it, and knelt before you. "I have missed you so, (Y/N). Please excuse the intrusion, young master." "Don't worry of it. If time allows it, you two can catch up later after today's work" Ciel responds, clearly not interested. "Your kindness is certainly appreciated, my lord" Sebastian says with a smile.
"I will show the young lady a place to rest and return shortly." With that, Sebastian took you by the small of your back and led you out of the room.

He took you all the way to the east wing, and showed you to a room. It was simple yet elegant; beautiful white silk sheets perfectly creased and crisp and wrinkle-less on a large queen bed, accompanied by a fireplace with a side table and chair in front of it. Some blue snapdragons rested in a crystalline vase on the side table, along with a book on crystals. Perhaps you'd read that later.

But you couldn't think of that now. Sebastian pinned you down the large chair, your legs sprawled out on one of the arms of the chaise. He moved the table separating you two, then maneuvered swiftly into the cover between your legs. He was leaning over you, you could feel his hot breath and his desire made the air hot. He kissed you like an animal. "Don't get too riled up, dear Sebastian. We can play later. You have a job to do." He growled into your ear, making you shiver. "You'll pay for your taunting later." He then snapped back up into a perfect posture, moving the table back, fusing off his tailcoat, bowing, then taking his leave. "I'll see you later..."