Prologue - Blood

Togoshi Atsumi is a normal student. Average grades, average parents, average lifestyle - but there is one thing that sets him aside from others, and that was his quirk; His classmates all had normal quirks, ones that not many people would find that impressive, but Togoshi inherited a quirk that was dangerous. His quirk, blood bend, aloud him to control blood, but he has to injure himself or another person to do so. Many thought his quirk was dangerous and feared him, other's though thought his quirk was awesome and they went out of their way to try and become friends with him, just to show off and say 'Hey look! My friend has an awesome quirk, are you jealous your not his friend?', and then there's the occasional brats who were jealous of Togoshi's quirk, like Oni Kunimichi.

Togoshi and Oni met in kindergarten, but they barely knew each other existed until the day Togoshi manifested his quirk. Togoshi had fell over and cracked his skull on the concreate ground, causing blood to rapidly flow out of his head, but Togoshi had unknowingly manifested his quirk at that exact time and his blood started to flow back into his skull. Oni was there at the time and saw the whole thing, which freaked him out. After a while he actually thought Togoshi's quirk was really cool so he tried being friends with Togoshi, but Togoshi didn't want friends, he wanted to be left alone most of the time so he thought that he didn't need friends. Oni was fine with that at first, but when Togoshi started to make friends in 2nd grade, he started getting jealous of the people who became his friend, and when he tried forcing Togoshi to be his friend, Togoshi was uncomfortable with the way Oni tried to become his friend and turned him down. Oni finally gave up and decided to avoid Togoshi. In 4th grade, someone in their class had shredded their arm, and Togoshi used his quirk to save the person who shredded their arm, and Oni started getting jealous of Togoshi, because he started getting all the attention. Oni and his friend, Ogino Kuma, had started to pick on Togoshi, simply because they were both jealous of Togoshi's popularity. They started spreading rumors about Togoshi being dangerous and telling people he did things that he obviously didn't do, causing Togoshi to lose his popularity and nearly everyone started to fear him. Oni became a straight up bully, and didn't care for Togoshi's mental health.

Togoshi is now in 8th grade and planning to go to U.A, but what he doesn't know is Oni and Ogino both want to go the same school. Will all three of them make it into the school? Or maybe only two of them? Or one? Or maybe even none?