The Unknown Prince

He was a tattooed mystery.

She was the invisible secret.

Did they both hide their true identities, to save the lives of others?

Or just to save themselves?

They hold secrets. Whether they're their own or not.

They literally bump into one another, and now it just seems as if something or someone can't let them go.
Will they be able to free themselves?

Or will they be stuck?

**

30th July 2015

Okay.

Hi guys *Insert Waving Emoji*, I'm Shannon and this is my first published book. I started writing this book in 2014 and have been slowly updating it, although it took me at least 6 months to first start publishing it. I have currently been writing at least 3 chapters ahead and trying to edit my previous ones, however as the idiot I am I keep forgetting to publish them. This part of the book was just a republish of the blurb so i thought this would be a good place to write an Author's Note. I have never written an Author's Note before so this is a weird notion for me to do, however I think it was about time I introduced myself.

So, thank you for choosing to read this book, I hope you enjoy it. 

Love Shannon x

++

Copyright- All Rights Reserved ©:

"The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work. In some ways, you have total control over your story, but since copyright doesn't give you a complete monopoly, others can still use your story in certain ways, by including short excerpts in reviews and recs, creating fanart or covers for you, etc."