1.

3rd person | pov

"KIDS PACK YOUR SHIT WE'RE LEAVING!"

Another shitty day in the johnyong household. Johnny was still sleeping in, taeyong woke up extra early to pack everything for their road trip. Jisung woke up crying because one of his ass brothers placed a cockroach in his crib. Kun was in the corner stressing out. Yangyang was playing with his cars and Lucas slipped on them so now he has to stay home with taeil.

As you can see, this is just the johnyong household in their natural habitat. This is their own little environment. A place where they feel-

"I FUCKING HATE THIS FAMILY! YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES!"

A crying Renjun ran to his room and locked himself in there as he clutched onto his favorite Moomin plush. Little did he know that jeno was still in there naked with nothing but a towel draped around his neck.

*inserts "for the damaged soda" by blonde redhead*

"AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!"

Renjun's screams were heard and echoed throughout the house.

☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

"Stop being a pussy Mark!"

Haechan and mark were once again, bickering over who was going to kill the spider first. Mark always ended up standing on a chair and getting called "pussy" since he was kind of a crybaby, and always had this look on this face that makes you wanna punch him (and hug him at the same time).

"I'm not a pussy!" Mark furrowed his brows, his face heating up as his fingers curled into a fist.

"Ha! Pussy!" Ten looked at mark from the corner of his eyes mocking him as he passed by, flipping his hair while his hips swayed.

Poor Mark was on the urge of tearing up, in front of all his brothers. The embarrassment would haunt him forever.

"SHUT UP HORNY COCKSUCKER!" Doyoung yelled across the room as he sat on a chair with his legs crossed, reading off of his book.

Ten turned towards Doyoung and gave the older a soured look, "Bookworm."

"At least I'm not the one with a dick in my mouth last night," Doyoung said in return, leaving ten a panicked mess (not a panicked gay).

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING LISTENING TO ME?? I SAID PACK YOUR FUCKING SHIT WE'RE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES", an angry Taeyong stormed into the living room as all the kids became silent and looked at him, "You have 10 minutes to pack and if I still see that you haven't got anything done, I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL!" (Hehe "f is for family" reference)

and with that said, all of the kids ran into their rooms, and started packing as well as shoving clothes into their luggage frantically like their life depended on it.

☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

short chapter but i'll add more eventually.

1.9.19