Brokeniest17s

By Victoria Villarreal

To the reader...
It's me again. Well.. Not exactly. My name is Sally. I'm like my mom, Victoria, but a little different. I'm here to tell my story. Or... our stories. You may have heard about me, but that doesn't matter. This isn't about them now. There's no YouTubers this time to save us. No magic to keep us alive... Just pure luck. My parents weren't fully done telling their truths. There's a lot to say about Sam Jr. and the others. Even me. There's no games... Only one really. It tells why my mom was broken in the first place. Not that there's anything wrong with brokeness. It defines who we are truly. Here's my brokeness. Don't shatter me knowing about my fragility. It's the only thing that keeps me from breaking further. Well... here goes nothing.

I love you, Ethan.
Thanks for Winter.

Prologue

Please. Please don't let them see me like this. Tori Sky was held in Sam White's arms. "I don't want them to know", Tori cried, "Make it all go away." Sam stroked her head. We're all okay. Sam Jr. looked to his sister, "Emily?" His sister held his hand, "We're going home." Light. Dark. Death. Life. Pain. Relief. Sam? Sam, wake up! Sam?! SAM! Sam Jr. sat upright in bed. Emily was shaking him, "You were screaming. You scared the living daylights out of me!" Sam held his head, "W-W-What?" He looked around, "Where's the others? The YouTubers? They were just..." Emily tilted her head, "What are you talking about? What YouTubers? Are you okay?" Sam looked to his bed, "Was it all a dream?" She pulled on his arm, "Come on! Everyone is waiting for you!" Sam told her that he'll be out in a bit. She hugged him, "I love you, Sam." He smiled, "I love you too sis." She left his room. He ran his hand through his hair. Maybe I'm seeing things. He went to his desk. He was currently reading "Product 16 ~ 2001 ~ STORIES & POEMS FROM THE CENTER FOR WRITERS." Or... he was. He looked to the photos on his bedside desk. One was of his family. Tori and Sam were holding their two children. Emily was smiling beside him. Another photo had him with Serafina. They were at Disney World. She was hugging him from behind. They each had a Classic Mouse ears. She was kissing him on the cheek. He was... older? He went to the bathroom to see his reflection. Whoa. He was much older. He was about five-foot-six. He had his old sweatshirt that was worn and overused. He had different glasses. He was about... sixteen. He looked to his eyes. They were the same old dark brown. He wondered... He put his hands on the counter. He tried to summon his wings. He watched as they appeared. They were about ten feet in wingspan. They had white and golden feathers. He laughed. He touched his voice. His voice changed. "I sound awesome", he said in his deep voice, "Sound. Awesome." He thought to Emily. She was older too. She had her hair grown long. Her white sweater hugging her matured body. She was fourteen. He went out. He was greeted as soon as he was out the door. Serafina smiled, "Hey." He couldn't help but looked at her. She had grown the same as him. He had a couple inches on her but she made up for it by her boots. She was in a suit that was screaming that she was the Mistress Marvel. She had her same blue eyes and black hair. She was beautiful. He held her close, "I'm I dreaming?" She laughed softly, "No." She punched his arm. "Ouch", he rubbed where she hit him, "What was that for?" "You're late", she pulled him away, "Today's our wedding day. Remember?" "... It is?" She looked to him, "... Are you changing your mind?" "... No?" He was pressed to the wall. She had her body against his, "Good." They kissed. He ran his hands up her back, "I... I had this weird dream..." He laid his head to hers, "We were kids and our parents with their YouTubers were trying to find a cure... You and the others were drawled into this horrible ending." She looked into his eyes, "... You... don't remember?" "What?" She looked to the side, "... That wasn't a dream." He looked over her, "... I... I remember some things just... I don't know." She nodded, "It's okay." She took him to the living room. Tori was typing on her purple laptop. "Mom?" She looked to Sam, "Hey it's the groom." Tori had aged too. She had white hairs that lined her round face. She had wrinkles and aging skin. She stood and went to him, "How are you honey? You look a little shaken." He hugged Tori, "It's nothing." He stood awkwardly over his mom, "So... I may have forgotten what happened since a few years ago." Tori nodded, "The same thing happened to your father when we were getting married. Woke up dazzled that he was engaged to a fallen angel. I'll just do what I did for him to you." She sat and patted beside her. Sam sat with her. "Now", she picked up a book, "Where shall we start..?"