Trust

I turn around to see my sister. She is a tall a blonde haired girl with freckles. You may seem to think that I trust her but you are terribly wrong. I trust no one. I don't have any and I mean any friends. I don't trust my family either. And here is the story why.

"Mum,dad look I got 90% on my test" I yell extremely loudly. "Oh great Addison" my dad shouts back sarcastically but there was something I forgot when I was younger. I forgot about my mother. My mother came down the stairs and pulled me by my ear into my room on the top floor. The (apparent) reason for this was because my mother was strict here is the rule I broke, i cannot have less than a 100% score. It's hard to follow that rule considering the whole reason I have big trust issues is because of that damn rule. As younger me sat in the corner of my clean room she began to cry. She tucked some hair behind her ear to reveal an ear with blisters all over it. This was the 99596th time this had happened and she was only in first grade. It of course wasn't the first time this happened and certainly not the last. The last time this happened she had forgotten to ask to leave the dinner table and as a consequence she was shut in her room for 5 days. That time period was the shortest she ever got. She turned her head a little and sees a figure in the doorway.

-Authors note-
I know this is short and it goes from present tense to past tense but that is because she is telling someone about something what happened. Thanks for reading and have a good day!