Rough.

3rd pov
Blyke knocked on Isen's door hoping for an answer. "Come in." Was the respons. Opening the door, he walked in. "So, what do ya want to do babe?" Isen asked. "That's why I came here. I'm bored." It's been 1 month since we fucked. It was weak, but Blyke enjoyed it. Isen thought. "Wanna fuck?" Blyke smirked in response.
(If you read my Jaylor book, you know I'm to lazy to write the start off sex.) Shirts thrown lazily on the floor. Bed moving. Lots of noise. Blyke was underneath Isen, kissing him passionately.  I'm the royal. And somehow I'm underneath him. I should be taking charge. Blyke said too himself. So he got Isen under him one hand on his chest. Both of their jeans bulging, they went away like the shirts. Isen put his hands around Blyke who had something in mind. This won't be weak like last time. Rubbing his hand against Isen's dick, he could here the Orange haired boy whimpering slightly. Sliding his hand inside the boxers, Blyke squeezed Isen's dick lightly. Rubbing the tip slowly. "Uhhhh." Isen whimpered softly. Blyke didn't expect this to happen. After stopping and taking his hand out, he was back underneath. At this moment they both knew, it was going to get crazy. Isen pulled down Blyke's undergarment and his to. Bending Blyke over, he slipped his dick into the Red heads ass. Going slow at first, but getting faster. Blyke was trying to hold his moaning in, same with the cum, but Isen prevented that from happing. "What's wrong, not much sound from you." He slammed Blyke really hard. Going faster, and faster, and faster. Finally, Blyke broke. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He groaned as cum started dripping down. Only being semi-hard made Isen unsatisfied. He began rubbing his fingers on Blyke's nipples, making cum drip down. "Fuck you Isen!" He was hard. Isen finally stopped and bent down. What is he doing? Blyke thought. He felt something on his dick. Isen was sucking him. He was going rough. Not easygoing at all. Blyke couldn't afford making any more noise. He bit his lip and held  it in. Isen knew what Blyke was trying to do. So, he lightly bit his dick and licked the sides. "M-!" Blyke almost let lose. So, you wanna play like that Blyke? Haven't you learned,  I always win. Isen turned Blyke over, Sliding his dick in once again. But this time, he had no mercy, control, or rules. He got fast and hard. Going deeper, he moved faster. Blyke gave up. "Mmmmmmmhm! Uhhhhhhhh!" Isen grabbed Blyke's dick and was giving him a hand job. Blyke was moaning. Defeated. He couldn't take it. "Slow down! Isen slow down!" "No." Isen went faster than ever befor. Blyke was slamming his one fist on the bed while the other hand was clinging on for dear life. Finally, Isen stopped. Panting,  but satisfied with Blyke's reaction. Both boys getting dressed. After Blyke left all he could think was: How did the JACK, me, get demolished by Isen?! I guess this is why I have him. And as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep.