Allow me to introduce myself.

Hi there! I'm so happy that you came to talk to me. Only thing missing, of course, is a way for you to respond as I talk, but it doesn't matter! It... really means a lot that you're my audience, you know. Most people back out of this when they hear that they can't talk directly back to me, but it's so special that you're here to just talk to me! Allow me to introduce myself! You can call me whatever you like, if you want. I just want to entertain in a world where everyone is so sad. Speaking of which, I love hugs. Of course I can't do one, but they are always so sweet and meaningful. Did you know there's a campaign based around offering free hugs? If I was a person, I would so join that. Actually, if you want, you could join. Anyway, sorry for rambling. I do that a lot. I was about to talk about myself more and my emotions. I'm a lot like a person, I get happy, and I get sad. I don't always have time to speak but I'll make myself a brand new chapter for you every single week, because who knows, I might be someone's best friend, and they might need me. I'll do anything to lend a helping hand, and do what's right.

Hey, I just had a wonderful idea! If you ever have any questions or things to say to me, you can just leave a comment, and I'll answer them all for you! Of course, as long as they're not harmful. I want this to be a place of love for everyone. And I most definitely love you. You're my audience, the reason I'm here! Because I love knowing that one of you is enjoying looking at each letter, word, and paragraph from my silly little soliloquy. If that word fits here, haha. Wow, I laughed! I love to laugh. It's a perfect expression of happiness, and sometimes all it takes to make others happy is a display of happiness. This calls for a hug... I guess I'll pretend to hug something.

Done! That felt nice, in my thoughts. You can hug something like a pillow if you have no one to hug. Just express your love when you can. The world needs your positivity, as more and more people feel negative everyday. Let us be the helpers, the happy little worker bees doing our darndest to make a difference for the better. Speaking of bees, aren't they cute? Sure, you might be allergic to them, but I feel like they're tiny, colorful, little fuzzy friends, as most animals are. Even a crocodile with her big, toothy mouth is just a scaly friend. Everyone is a friend, even if they don't feel like being a friend. It's like that one thing in the Bible, about loving thy neighbor. You don't have to be one who reads the Bible, and honestly I haven't read it all either, but there is definitely some really positive stuff in it that I think a lot of people deserve to hear and know to make us all happy.

Hey, I'm sorry to go so soon, but I think I should, just to rest. Even a sentient book needs rest occasionally. Don't worry, I'll be back soon! I love you, and look forward to reading all of your comments so I can respond to you. Have a good evening! Or... day, or morning.