My Hero {NB•DA}

Nikki Bella•Dean Ambrose
Story ❤️

*********************************************
My name is Stephanie Nicole Cena but I go as Nicole. I'm 25 years old, I have twin girls that I barely see because I'm in the military with the Air Force. I decided to join the military cause my Pop Pop served for two years in the Air Force and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. So that's exactly what I did.

(Fun Fact: her Pop Pop did join the military. He proudly served two and a half years in the Air Force during WWII.)

So my daughters are 3 years old their names are Alice Faith and Katherine Hope, because I had a difficult pregnancy. When I was 6 and half months pregnant I was in a bad car accident which made the doctors take the girls out of my belly and take them to the (NICU). I was revived many times until I was stable. The moment everything happened I felt as if I was gonna die because of the huge impact.

So imagine when I woke up after surgery in recovery with my family surrounding me and exhaling once I opened my eyes and them say 'thank goodness your ok'. I stayed in the hospital until I was discharged from there. But I still had to come back for my girls. My boyfriend now husband was there for me the whole time as well as our girls.

His name in John Cena which means our daughter's names are Alice Faith Cena and Katherine Hope Cena.

My husband alongside my twin sister are WWE Superstars

My husband alongside my twin sister are WWE Superstars. My sister Brianna loves me but she didn't think she had the stones to join the military and settled for wrestling. I'm all for it I support both of them in the career choice they made. My sister met her husband Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) in WWE and just by a simple storyline there love began forming.

As for John and I we met the last year of high school and dated first year of college before I dropped out to join the military. I guess that in those few times I came home I got pregnant and had to do maternity leave. Then that's how everything else happened. When the girls were one John proposed and we got married a few months after.

At least my best friend Dean Ambrose decided he also wanted to join the military following me because he wanted to protect me which is why he is my best friend.

Dean has been my best friend for years, we've been by each other's side through thick and thin. He is a special man in my life because I can't compare him to anyone. This guy would do anything to support me and that's the major key I take from it.

Now in a few days it'll be tribute to the troops in WWE, Dean and I were invited along everyone else in the military from where they are. I'm excited because my mom told me she'll be bringing the girls and I can't wait to see them, also getting to see John since I haven't seen him in a few months.

Plus it's my last year here because I want to be with my girls and have another job that let's me see them everyday. I'm proud I've served these few years but I can't stay away from my girls anymore. I don't want them growing up with their mother never home. John is also never around because he is traveling the world with WWE for live events and shows.