Prolouge - The Crash (Star Lord)

“No, no, no, no no no no no no no!” I yelled, louder and louder, faster and faster as I jumped and ran from console to console on my ship, hitting button after button, pulling lever after lever. All I was doing was peacefully orbiting around this not-too-shabby-looking planet while on my break from the rest of the Guardians when BAM, the universe was all like “NOPE! MUHAHAHA!” and stuck a freaking wormhole right in front of me! First of all, this giant hoopa-loopa of a hole flipped Ship (Yeah I named my ship Ship freaking deal with it) topside, so I have to jump off the cockpit windows to reach the controls. I can already feel the ship as it rumbles and shakes under me, and when I sneak a peek through the glass I see the wormhole almost on me. Hearing a beeping from behind me, I whip around and look at the monitor to see the bloody cherry on the diarreha sunday- the planet I was orbiting also just so happens to be my birth planet. Earth. Turning my attention back to my controls, I think about opening the escape hatch and flying down to Earth. Nah, they wouldn’t want me there anyways. As I speed back to the controls again, I notice something really weird- the clock on my wall is going backwards. At a pretty fast speed. Looking back at the wormhole, I’m halfway through it. Funny how these things sneak up on you.

        Now is usually where I scream. “HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"