Kim seokjin

Spring 1992.

Dear Jin;

hello, its me. Even though you cant hear, nor see me. I can see and hear you. You look happy, and I should be happy for you..its just that Im heartbroken? 

Its not fair, I should be there with you! Not her..

.....

 Summer 1992

Dear Jin;

Do you ever think about me? Do you love her more than me? I guess you really forgot about me huh?

..

Fall 1992

Jin I'm tired, I want you to be with me..but you cant. Whyare you ignoring me? jin, im hurt. My heart aches. Yet you ignore me.

...

Winter 1992

I finally realize why you ignore me, you werent...I realized...im dead. Jin, I need to tell you something before new years..before Im gone forever.

....

New Years

Jin! JIN! JIN! LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE! LOOK AT ME! JIN! DONT GO WITH HER!

Y/N saw jin and Soa sit down, as they count-down to the fireworks.

5, 4, 3, 2-

NO!

1..

NO

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Y/N watched the love of her life kiss another girl, happy. Y/N slowly started fading away, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Soa was my killer jin, your inlove with my killer..happy new years my love. Goodbye.

And just like that, Y/N faded away from existinces...

.

.

A/N HEY YALL, SORRY IF THIS sUCKED bUTt. 

YALL THE ANIME THE GARDEN OF WORDS IS SO GOOD~ RECCOMEND!