GREEK CATACLYSMS.

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━

In which a dying Earth picks unworthy gods.

Or alternatively:
In which a group is forced together, the remainder of humanity putting the weight of Earth's survival on their shoulders.

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━

WARNINGS!

Mentions of blood, injury, violence, death, and mild foul language throughout the entirety of the book.

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━

DISCLAIMER!

Any and all content in GREEK CATACLYSMS belongs to me. Any similarity to people, places, and other existing works of writing/film are purely coincidental.

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━

DEDICATION!

Evie, thank you for sticking along with me for as long as you have. I remember reading each other's books, along with writing together. Our writing has improved tremendously since then; thank you for being one of the people to help me grow as a writer and artist in general, and I couldn't ask for a better friend—you're the Cassian to my Azriel.

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE!

Finally, after four years, a book idea I genuinely like has been born. As some of you may know, I've been struggling with a major case of writers block for a long while. Thank you to those that encouraged me to keep going despite that, you don't know how much that really means to me.

This didn't start out as a book idea, it simply started out as two characters, Gaea and Genesis. And from there, supporting characters were born and a plot was created. Now, I cannot promise to constantly update. I can't promise to finish this book within a timeframe, but I can promise to put effort and time into this book.

So here goes nothing!

━━━━ ❨♛❩ ━━━━