The Start

If I was raised to love one thing besides food it was the 80's.

An 80's movie marathon, that's how I enjoy life. I was born in the wrong time, 1997 to be exact, but I loves the 80s and even though I don't like romance I love that most about the movies how everything comes together, how they may not know the guys name or how they are not the in the same social status or how they aren't financially the same. Of course I think that's what every movie is like in someway , but those movies tell it best.

All the same they fall in love based just on who they are and I feel I can't have that today, I mean I'm eighteen and never dated obviously no one could love me for my personality and me being just me. Either way I was watching Can't Buy Me Love at 11pm on a Friday because my friends don't like being out at night. It was okay though because I was tired anyway and was starting to drift off. 

Can't Buy Me Love was my favorite movie, it was also my fourth movie by now. I was starting to close my eyes, I don't know how people stay up late. And then there was black.

----------------------------

I don't own any of the movies or character names talked about but I did make up all the names of my characters.