message for everyone

Today I was thinking about making a message of hope. that's going to inspire and help people feel better about themselves. show that they have a place in life and they are important they're not some people that have no purpose, everyone has a purpose. just we need to open the eyes of these people to show that they have a purpose in everything. just if they haven't found it they need to find where they fit in and find what makes them happy and pursue something through their life that's going to make their life's better and make themselves feel important. today would be a great day if everyone saw how much potential they could be putting into the future and focus on making their life's better, and helping others find their paths in life. we need everyone, not just the classes in the school to notice that everyone has purpose. we should treat them with kindness and help them find their purpose and guide them through a better future and help everyone make a positive future. I want to thank you for reading my message. you have to make a change yourself. as soon as you find your path in life help others find their path and realize everything that you learned has a purpose to help you find your path in the future. even though it seems pointless. you still have to pursue a goal that will make your future and everyone else's future better and we can make new discoveries and new inventions that could help others, if you think positively of your future and make the purpose leave a story for people to tell. don't be nobody be somebody and start a good future for the families and for all your friends to have a better future so help me reach this goal of making a good future. join me and make everyone feel welcome and make them feel like they have a purpose and make the future great where everyone is equal and no one feels left out.