𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER SIX | HANDLE WITH CARE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RILEY AND DAMON WERE BOTH STOOD IN THE BATHROOM, PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR THE DAY AHEAD. Damon couldn't help but stare at the strawberry-blonde, who was applied her mascara with a light smile on her face that hadn't seemed to have moved since last night. Today was the day that they were going to bring Bonnie back, and Riley couldn't be happier.

"You seem awfully chipper." Damon commented as his hands began to snake around Riley's waist. "I like seeing you happy. It looks good on you."

"Yeah, well. Today is a good day. We're gonna do it, Damon. I can feel it." Though, he admired her optimism, he was worried that something might completely shatter it. That was normally the way it worked, though he was determined to make sure that didn't happen.

"We should really get—"

"Good morning, frenemies!" Silas sang as he entered the front door, and strolled through the house. Even though Riley didn't have supernatural hearing, even she could hear the witch's obnoxious entrance.

"—downstairs." She shot her boyfriend a look before the two of them headed down the staircase to see Silas open the curtains with his magic, embracing the sunlight while Elena stood behind in, watching silently.

"Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch. But, somehow, the sun feels warmer." The witch walked straight over to one of the windows and stared up at the sky. "Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore."

"What's with the home invasion, Silas?" The Salvatore asked, noticing the witch still peering out into the world from their window.

"Well, Damon, after two-thousand years of a miserable existence." Silas then immediately spun on his heel and turned to face the three supernaturals creatures. "I finally get to die." He got straight down to business and narrowed his eyes. "We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch." He glanced to Elena. "Your doppelgänger, Amara, died at her hands. But today, after two-thousand years, Amara and I will finally reunite."

"Alright. Skip the mushy parts." Damon rolled his eyes and took his place beside Riley and Elena, who stood opposite Silas. "Look, these girls here are just trying to have a good day, and there are promises they're expecting you to keep."

"Oh. You don't think that I keep my promises?" Stefan's doppelgänger looked toward Riley and Elena.

"Now that you're a witch you can bring Bonnie back from the Other Side, right?" Riley raised an eyebrow.

Silas nodded. "Right."

"And, you promised Damon and Riley that you would do that, if they helped you." Elena carried on from Riley, with a hard look across her face. She was determined to get Bonnie back, one way or another. "But, you're kind of evil, no offense."