Deception

"This feels so awkward", I thought. I was currently sitting alone in the corner of the Ouran Host club, severely regretting coming here. My best friend Emi had finally convinced, well actually more like tricked me into coming. However, Emi was off talking with Hikaru and Kaoru Hiitachin. She goes to the Host Club almost every day, so she's quite comfortable here. Me, not so much, it feels a little uncomfortable to me since I only know a few people here besides Emi. Mori, Honey, and Haruhi. But they're all busy entertaining customers.
Waiting patiently for Emi to finish talking with Hikaru and Kaoru I recalled the events that had led me here.

"No", Emi whined, she put her head down on the desk. "This can't be right."

"What can't be right?", I asked.

"My History test, I got a 59. I'm definitely getting grounded if my parents find out."

"I can help you study for the retake, History's my best subject."

Emi's face lit up. "You will?", "Thank you so much!", she exclaimed.

A second later I found myself being crushed in a boa constrictor-like hug.
After class, we decided to head to my house to study. With Emi's three little siblings running around and causing general mayhem, we would never have been able to get any work done at her house.
We walked down the hall talking as we went when suddenly Emi stopped.
"Are you alright?", I asked.
"Yeah", she said cheerfully, "I'm fine." "I just realized I left something really important in the music room."
"We should probably go get it then", I said.

"Ow", I exclaimed. I was brought back to the present by the needle stabbing my finger. I sighed and got up to find a band-aid. I wandered around the room or a while until I spotted a small first aid kit tucked away in the corner. Quickly walking towards it I opened it to find, it was empty, it was completely empty. I guess I'll go to the nurse then.
I was stopped however by a figure a bit taller than me. A Mr. Kyouya Ootori.

"Mrs. Tachibana, is everything alright?", he asked. He sounded concerned which was odd because we almost never talked. We had no classes together and we never interacted unless necessary. I'm honestly surprised he even remembered my name.

"I'm fine, I was just looking for a bandage", I replied. "I was working on embroidering a handkerchief and I accidentally pricked my finger".

"Let me be of assistance", he offered. He then proceeded to pull a band-aid out of his coat pocket and neatly wrap it around my finger.

"Thank you."

"Well, an embroiders best asset are their nimble fingers. It'd be a shame to see them marred. Especially ones who make such fine work."

I visibly blushed, "you've seen my work?".

"Yes and no. I've never personally seen it but I've heard of it, Honey frequently brags about how talented you are."

"Honey is so sweet", I thought

"Mrs. Tachibana-"

"Please, call me Masako."

"Mrs. Masako, may I see some of your work?"

"Um, sure. I don't have any finished prices with me but I can show you the one I'm currently working on."

"That would be lovely."