Kim seokjin; 2

Dedicated to: _Helldom_    <3

. . . . .

-Jin POV-

Car, crash, fire, girl, crying, Black..

My eyes shot open, its been a week since I've been having the same damn dream, but I can never put it together. Its dark, and sad. I look over to my side, wheres SoA? Were currently at Bora Bora for our anniversery, is she ok?

She's been with me ever since I woke up from an coma, and she took care of me.. my love soon started to grow..

I better look for her.

-A/N-

Jin puts on sweatpants and a sweater, he then put on slides, grabbing the hotel card before walking out. He searched and searched.

"SoA! SoA!'

Intill he finally reached the beach, he saw her figure on the high-dock. He ran over to her.

-Jin POV-

"So-" I stopped as I realized she was on the phone.

"Yea! My plan worked out! Yes..yes it was one of my men that caused the car accident but atleast I got jin! And once were married I'll kill him too, and take his fortune! idiots!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. W-What? I dont understand..my head started ringing, I grabbed my hair and groaned.

"jin what are you doing?"

"Hey jin, wanna be friends?"

" Jin buy me this. huh? pwease."

"Thank you~"

"I love you jin!

"YES! ILL MARRY YOU~"

Pictures of a girl keep flashing in my mind, along with her voice-whats going on.

"Honey, Wanna go to disney land~?"

"OPPA WATCH OUT!"

I groaned louder causing SoA to turn around. She gasped at the sight of me.

"H-how long have you been here?" She asked.

"L-long enough to know! Im calling the Police" I confessed, her shocked face soon turned into a smirk.

"Well, this just made it easier, since were engaged-" She pulled out a black pistole.

"Why not do it now?" She smirked. My eyes widened,

"wh-"

BANG!

-A/N-

SoA shot jin in the chest, making him unsteady causing him to fall, backwards off the dock. 

Jin closed his eyes,

"Honey, I love you."

A picture of a beautiful girl with long, healthy, black hair. Blue eyes, and plump lips with a pearly white smile was smiling at jin as her hair flew through the wind. Jin smiled as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

"I finally remeber, Im sorry, I love you..we'll reunite now. Y/N"

And just like that jins body floated to the deep sea..reuniting with the love of his life.

A/n 

This was shit.

Words; 419

Yall could you check out ma other stories. Im literally giving up on wattpad lol.