My Description

To start off I'm not trying to copy the original voltron or anything. That all goes to them. I'm just trying to say that I'm going to write a runoff from that ( you understand)(<- poor grammar). That basically means that I'm going to write a story about the next paladins. The story following after everything. I'll also que in the previous paladins.
  I'm just disappointed in how they ended Voltron:Legendary Defenders. I just think that they rushed the ending. I feel like it still could have continued on.
  I defiantly didn't like the last episode. I guess they didn't see it going somewhere after this. I just wanted to know more of what's going to happen to the paladins lives ( after everything).
  I guess the main reason I'm disappointed is because it didn't fulfill
my . . . expectations. I guess I mean that they ended with the summary of thier lives. Didn't give enough knowledge. I need to know more, if anything else happened.
  So this happened. I'm not dissing them or anything. It's just that I know they had other things going on. So they created Voltron I didn't. I'm just going to write my version of Voltron
(YYYYAAAAYYYY).
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
  My first thought for my book is:
So my story going to be years ( 1,000 yrs ) later when we have another civilization coming to this galaxy. I know you think they went to other galaxy's but I don't think they did. There's more than one. So their coming to find more quintessence.             You guys can give more ideas just in case you think this one suck's.
  The main idea is to bring the lion's back which you'll see in a little bit. I will tell you that the 1st chapter will be about previous paladins. I also need help with names ( since I suck at them ). Along this story you can give ideas as much as want. You can also give me criticism as much as want. I may also have alot of inputs. I'll try to update as much as I can ( I'm starting this in the middle of the 8th grade ).   Then I'll be highschool (YAY )(Sarcasm). Help me through this. I'll get a schedule once I get used to this.   I'll tell you guys if I'm getting sick. I hope you guys support me through all this. If you guys see it going grey and tell me what to do to brighten it back up. I understand if you get annoyed of me but you'll get used to it ( my friends do ). The people in the story will all not be humans ( everyone ). I think a couple not so sure yet. I know I'm not good.
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
Here's my 2nd idea:( I just got the idea ).
  That were in a different galaxy. A war has been going on for thousand of yrs and, some planets are slaves to this bonbossment* (<- I made up ). The lions are hidden ,but they could still be found ( not at the same time and they could die ). The kingdom doing this is for to find the legends of the Lions to see where they are. The Titanens doing this to find the legend of the Lions to see where they exists.
  Then during this time Earth has gotten the technology with other planets help to go to other galaxy's. By the time they get there people are already rebelling (on the planet they land on).
  They find the 1st Lion on the planet they land on. Basically the same as the beginning of the other Voltron. Some twist and turns but the same (ish).
  The main goal for the Emperor is to det the rock (the rock that they made Voltron out of . Sorry forgot name) from Voltron to take over dimensions.
          That's the main thing.
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
  That's all I have for idea's.  If you guy's have anymore tell me and I'll consider,  since both of mine suck but I like the second one. Still need name's I'll try to come up with some.        
  The prolouge is definitely going to be about what the previous paladins and see what they do onwards.
  Thank you for reading. I'll post soon and hopefully have my idea for the story and have the name's for the characters.
  There will be no Klance in my story
(really sorry for Klance shippers). I will have more romance for you guys.

P.S. One of my friends will write a one-shot about Klance.

- Angel 😀