we first met in japan <3

hello guys my name is angelyn I like to write in wattpad so hope you like it this is my insperation in movie is kenshin in samurai x when I first see him I feel my heart was pumping that he was cute tell in my mind so I like him so yeah hope you link it guys and cute of emi takie

at school

hi my name is emi takie or they called me kaoru I was the quite girl in school I love to read a pocket books of love story I love love to readmy attitude is like a nerd but not so nerd , I am the one in school is the top student

I am the preseden't in class so other student was bullying at me and someone or group was so tough they are gangster every girls was falling in love in the group named sato taker but they called kenshin in nickname  kenshin is like a tough of the group when the gangster was walked every girls was super in love when I see them kenshin was see me and winked me and I do didn't care his wink and they go to the classroom and one of my fried is Sarah we are same attitude .

emi POV

when the school was finish I was waiting to the bus when I see a the group of gangster I was not see them when the bus just came l imiddially get in I was so hurry to get in I was witted when the group was get in to I was don't see them or didn't care and they were right of my back I thinking why they not do something or like other boys or group ? when I see the dojo where I learned to figth  they was following me so I didn't care about them when I enter they were bunch of people of girls want to be figth  and there were my student I 'am a tough girl when the group hear good morning master they see me and girls suit there dojo dress when finished all girls say goodbye see you tommorow when I was hear walking to me I fifth him its was the gangster I said why are you here and the one said we want to know you and so I was go hurry go home  when I go home someone following me .

I said kenshin what are you doing here he said why I said go home your parents wodn't worry about you and he said no I have no parent you I said quite no I live by myself  I was embarrising to said to him and when he push me in the wall I was turning red and he said oh so your by yourself and he hold my hand and push me in his car and drive and I said where we going and he said to my house I said wait what !!!!!!! I was shocked to hear .

kenshin house

when we arrive its so big like a castle its so beautiful and he said you like it and i said I like it with a smile and I asked him why you bring me here and he said because I don't have friends in house so I bring you here and my heart just beat so fast I thinking is this feeling is destiny omg super blushing and kenshin show to me were is my bedroom when he open i was suprise its so lovely i said WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super kawaii