the three proxitiers

It was any normal day in the mansion masky was leaning against the wall and hoodie was sitting in a chair. Oh you must be confused, hi I'm Toby, Toby Aaron Rodgers, also known as ticci toby. I recently was brought here by a pale faceless man. Masky, hoodie, and everyone else calls him the  slenderman. And since that day he's sent me on missions. Usually alone, but sometimes he sends me with hoodie and masky. Although  everyday since the death of my father has been weird today with had to been one of the weirdest days of my entire life.
"Hey Rodgers I-"
My head darts up from the trance the floor had on me as a look at masky with a death like look in my eyes,
"Don't c-call me th-that" of course my ticking and twitching got the best of me as my hands and head started jerking awkwardly.
"Yeah whatever, the boss asked us to go kill some teens near by in the woods" masky pulled his mask away from his face slightly showing his crystal blue eyes as he spoke.
"S-so the trio is going on another mission then?" My voice cracked as i spoke. Ugh how embarrassing.
"Yeah, hoodie is already out by the teens, we need to meet up in our positions" he pulled his mask over his face fully staring right at me "don't mess this up ticci got it?"
"Y-yes" ugh i hated listening to him his words burned a hole in my chest. It seemed everytime he spoke it was like he wished i was dead, he hates me....
*                                 *                                 *

I heard hoodies voice speek through the old walkie-talkie in my back pocket
"Toby, masky are you in your positions?" No more then a second latter i heard masky's voice over the static
"Yes, what about you toby?" I pull out the walkie-talkie from my pocket and sighed
"Y-yes" masky's voice came over the walkie-talkie again
"You're the closest to the teens, what do you see?"
"I see 2 boys and a girl" i look at the teens a little closer "one boy looks about 16 and the other looks 19, the girl looks 15"
"Good that means they'll be stupid, toby make your move" i sigh again and jump from the tree and make painful groaning so i sounded hurt, hoping only 1 of the teens would check
"D-did you hear that?" The girl said interlocking her bandaged fingers
"It's probably a prank Dabria calm down, if you're so concerned I'll go check"
"N-no I'll go, you two stay here" she got up and walked to the source of the groans as she saw a dark figger twitching up ahead "H-hello-" Toby then darted at her pinning her to a tree as he laughed
"Heheheh" when Toby looked up at the girl she wasn't petrified, scared, or even concerned.....she was.......smiling
"Heh..." she then pulled out a gun and pointed it no more then an inch away from Tobys face.
"W-WHOLLY SHIT!"