lgbtq+

It's 2019, lgbtq+ is a shortened version of an overpowering pride

"What have you become?" Mother says

"Where has my innocent child gone?" Father says

We've gone to a place where we don't have to fight for acceptance. We've gone to a place of independence.

Your another flicker of light in the pit of burning matches. Your confident but your heart is full of patches.

"Your just confused, hun" Mom says

But am I mom? Does my pride in shining rainbow mean I'm confused? Or is it that you lie to yourself so it's my self-expression you can refuse? Or is that the past talking on the tip of your tongue, trying to hide the shame that you have once brung?

Lgbtq+ to me not only means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Queer. . . But also means:

L: lets
G: get
B: back
T: to the
Q: question

And by this I mean: Will you answer me for who I am and see me through?

Will you still love me and let me love who I want?

Will you accept the fact that I'm in love with both genders?

Will you look at me differently if I wear a dress or boxers?

Will you judge me for loving my gender?

Hellooo? Are you gonna answer?

Of course not because your unfair and selfish. You put on the top of the shelf. A shelf that you can't reach, and you keep it nice and neat. But you say you'll talk about it later, but then later becomes a week, and that week begins its fuzzing because you belive you turned something into nothing. . .

Ring . . . Ring. . . Ring

Hello, mom? Do you love me? Do you miss me?

Hello, this person is unavailable at the moment. Please, leave a message after the beep. . .

*beep*

Goodbye. . .

Now you know how we feel. . .