The Old Library

It's exactly 6 o clock in d morning but I already woke up at 5 and waiting for my  imperfect body to let it's laziness have good satisfaction.. a kind of horrible sound it's actually sound of door when someone pushes wen they're in hurry like whether hurricane's coming after them ....like always it's the great "Henry" mah brother, talking in d phone wid someone usually his girlfriend(s), bottoning his shirt leaving one at d collar and tucking his shirt looking into the mirror, speaking loudly "Jane are you coming or not?" . And I'm like "hey with whom are you talking and about what?" . "It's time we need to go to our school did you get that." He grinned and looked sharply expecting a quick reply. "Oh! Really from which century you started doing these kind of good things or else you are willing to meet your  gf at the old library like last year no no like yesterday evening " I ended up with an exciting look. " I'm sorry for all the mistakes I have done since last year" he said. "Nope sorry since Childhood" I said ."Jane,help me pls I don't want mom to know about jessica and discuss with dad and our neighbor Mrs. William omg she's kind of terrible than dad," he said . I agreed but only after a business deal of ice cream treat. I dressed up quickly like whether I had a princess wand later my brother and I ate breakfast, with our parents. 

My dad was a story writer. My dad's got best story writer award for the 4 novels he wrote. that's the reason why people's expectations increased on my father's writings. By the way he too become a competition to Mr. Wendy. Mr. Wendy is too a very famous writer once. But after my father's 1st  novel released .. response to Wendy's writings gone rapid decrease Nd now it's zero.. so my father, to fulfill people's expectations on him, he's searching for a very attractive story. He's researching over old fairytales and demons etc.

Now we left home by sailing our hands in air like pilots in boats leaving for war on my brother's old bike which only starts after 5-10 kicks .... The old library was constructed centuries ago..at a very far place typically a remote area. We reached there after a long ride .. when I was a child my grandfather used to take me and mah brother for fishing in the pond beside the old library.. those are memorable days. Now a new library has been building within the old one. Half of the construction was over but they're not willing to destroy the whole basement they found it strong, also the librarian doesn't like any changes taking place within the library as he believes it is very old and precious and only thing left from the ancient times,so that it should be conserved. As my brother has gone to meet Jessica ..me myself left alone with an instruction to stay close to the old library by him.. 

as I got bored of watching immobile trees and pieces of sky in btw the tree branches that covered the sky almost, too sunny at one part and too dark at the other, I just wanted to explore. One of the tree is very big and it has grown from the basement of the library to the roof of it and stretched down outside d library onto the land with grass and bushes with little creatures, not too scary, they're harmless unless they feel any harm from you. I followed the stem of the tree it's so old and crunchy, rough blocks spread over but it's so smooth that one can slide over it..that would be a nice play ... So I tried.. I climbed over it's stem's end and trying to stand on the smooth surface later I tried moving forward and I thought it's not my cup of coffee so I bent down and started crawling ...step by step and I reached the edge of roof of the library ...wind blowing which is very cold and birds flying in the sky forming different shapes expressing their love for the beauty of nature, I saw many mountains far away from me and I don't know whether it's an illusion or real but Im not aware of mountains around our town, and the rainbow with exact seven colours I actually can see all of them including violet which has less intensity... I closed my hands at first later I opened them expanding them and felt the pleasure of nature, it took me a person's call, literally an old man to realise that I'm on the roof of library and about to fall from the tree to inside the library as the glass of roof is old and cracked as it's struck by the tree ...