Ami Brave-heart

Name: Ami Brave-heart
Sex: female
Hair: blonde, about as long as Sesshomaru, but a bit thicker
Age: unknown
Ability: able to command any/all felines, brutally strong, and about as fast as InuYasha
Personally: kind, brave, honest, and naive
Likes: rin, Sesshomaru, jaken, sweets, and peppermint tea
Dislikes: Naraku, Inuyasha, Kagame, bitter foods, black tea
-----

Ami's mother was yelling for her downstairs, waking her up from a dream she'd had multiple times in the last four months. It was about her in a world of weird-looking creatures and every time she had woken up, she died at the hands of a woman with black hair who oddly resembled a girl in her class named Kagame. "Ami it's well past noon," Ami's mother said as she opened her door. Ami just stared blankly at her till her mother spoke. "It's time to wake up, besides I need you to help Mr Ogawa next door. He needs someone to go looking for his dog." She said showing the girl a picture of the dog.

"How long has he been missing?" Ami asked as she grabbed some clothes from her dresser

"How long has he been missing?" Ami asked as she grabbed some clothes from her dresser. Her mother shrugged as she pulled the blinds in the room open. "I think he said a week, but I dunno cause as he gets older his voice seems harder to understand." She said as she walked out the door. Once she was out of the room, Ami got dressed in her school-girl uniform and headed downstairs. Her mother was making her some tea.

"Where is the old man now?" Ami asked

"Where is the old man now?" Ami asked. "Probably looking for the dog in his backyard." She said handing her a cup of tea. After finishing she handed her mother the cup and left just after saying she'd be back later. As she walked up to the old man's house, she heard the faint voice of the old man calling for the dog's name. "Fang! Come home! Where are you!" He said in repetition till he saw her.

"Oh hello Ami where is your mother, she said she'd help me look for fang?" He asked. 'Really she volunteered me into doing something she said she'd do?' She thought as a heavy sigh escaped her lips. "I wanted to do it in her place since I really didn't have anything more to do today." She lied with a horrible feeling in her gut telling her she shouldn't have. "She told you to do it didn't she?" He asked. Ami just nodded.