•Intro•

D I S C L A I M E R

D I S C L A I M E R

The characters found in this story are only allusions to real people and none of the situations and personalities found here reflect the reality, treating this work, a fiction. The original characters of this story are my intellectual property. This is a non-profit story, made solely from fan to fan without the aim of denigrating or violating the images of the artists.

In other words, please treat this as fiction and only fiction. Thank you.

S T O R Y _D E T A I L S

Year 2012. Seoul, South Korea. Centered around the entertainment business and the struggles that come with it.

A U T H O R ' S _N O T E S

1. Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes within the story. You may kindly point out any of these mistakes if you wish to.

2. There will be no side ships included in this story. Please respect that.

3. I do not write smut, so if that's what you're looking for I do apologize in advance. There are innuendos, mentions of sex and things like that, but no smut. Also please don't ask for smut or comment regarding the lack thereof. Thank you.

4. I do not authorize any translations or reposting of my works. This applies to any story of mine. Please respect my decision regarding this.

5. I appreciate any POSITIVE comments or votes to any of my stories. They're a great motivation to keep writing. Don't be a silent reader, please. But if you're going to compare my stories to any other stories, kdramas, books or whatever, then don't. Comments asking me to update are also not appreciated.

6. I no longer answer any messages to my inbox. If you message me for a spoiler, asking for a certain ship or plot, or you sending me a random story then you'll be muted. Just be aware.

S I D E _ N O T E S:

1. Top/Bottom dynamics have NOTHING to do with a person's personality and don't matter. So don't bother asking or I will go off or mute you.

2. I will delete any comment I catch that is basically doing the opposite of what I (the author) have requested of you (the reader) to respect through this intro. Either that or I'll call you out. Don't waste both of our time.

3. Yes, the name has been changed. (Previously Celebrity Crush) Surprise! Deal with it.

4. Yeah, this is currently being edited/rewritten, please look forward to it!

All rights reserved © 2018 by Crys_Tells