Secrets

A/N: I'm a huge fan of greasers, so enjoy ;) also i'm an obnoxiously verbose person so this is gonna be a long chapter lmao ( hi maverick pls don't bully me )

Jason McGregor. His name flashed through my mind as I tried to fall asleep, thinking of the way his red hair fell in those perfect waves over his eyes, and his irresistible smile, and the way that he made my heart rush whenever he walked by me.

But he was a Soc. There was no way a golden boy like him would settle for a piece of no good trash like me. I could still dream, though.

I felt a sudden tightness in my boxers and I groaned, covering my face with a pillow. How the hell was I supposed go to school tomorrow and actually see him, when every time I thought of him, I had to deal with... this.

"Benny? You still up?" I heard my brother call through the door and I freaked out, thinking of the goriest battle scene I could.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm still up." My voice cracked and I mentally cursed myself.

My oldest brother walked into my room, leaning against my wall, one of his eyebrow's raised.

"There's a dude at the door for you. Says his name is Jason McGregor." My brother knew about my obnoxious and unrequited crush on Jason, and boy did he loved to bring it up.

"Jason's here?" I sat up and my brother grinned, shaking his head.

"Yep. I'll get Shawn and Jake to play some football in the field, give you two some alone time" He winked at me, walking out of the room.

I jolted up, running a hand through my messy hair, my heart thumping. Jason was at my house. The star quarterback. Mr. Golden Boy. The guy who seems to hate greasers more than anything. He was in my house, looking for me.

"Benny? You here?" Jason called up the stairs and I panicked, kicking off my sheets and grabbing a pair of old jeans off my floor, quickly slipping them on.

"Yeah. Here." I walked out of my room, trying to make it look like I hadn't been freaking out.

"Hey Benjamin." The way he said my name made a tingle go down my spine but I pushed the feelings down.

"What are you doing here?" I watched him lean against the wall, all casual looking, his muscled arms crossed in front of his- nope.

"I was in the neighbourhood, thought I'd stop by." Jason leaned forward, his voice a gentle purr.

"D-do you want a drink, or a sandwich or something?" He chuckled at me, only worsening my state.

"No thanks. But I did come here to talk to you." He walked towards me, a lazy look in his eyes.

"Uh, a-about what?" I shivered as he got closer, close enough for me to smell his soap.

"I know you look at me." He hummed, leaning closer and whispering in my ear. "In class, in the halls. When you don't think anybody's watching."

"I d-don't know what you're talking about." I shook my head, my hair falling in my face.

"I think you do." Jason leaned closer to my neck, his breaths soft and ticking. "But it's okay. I think about you too."

My eyes widened and I felt my face flush red, and I knew Jason could feel my pulse rate.

"I think about you lots." With each word, I felt a stronger tugging in my gut. "When I'm alone, all I can think about is you."

I shivered as I felt his lips graze my neck, feeling my heart speed up. Jason softly tilted my head up and leaned in, just stopping short of our lips touching.

"I know that you're falling for me." I felt his ragged breaths on my mouth. "I'm falling for you too."

I couldn't take it anymore, the way he was teasing me. I gripped onto his shoulders and kissed him, his lips softer than I could've imagined. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and I moved my hands up to his neck, gently playing with his hair.

I felt my jeans tighten up and I started to pull back, but I froze when I felt him move his hand to my obvious erection. He started to rub it through my jeans and I let a gasp, melting into his touch.

He pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss my neck, making small love-bites. I rubbed against his hand, trying to get friction on my worsening erection.

Jason chuckled, pulling his hand back to cup around my ass, pulling me into him.

"Do you have a room we can go to?" His voice was ragged and breathless, and only got me more hot and bothered.

"Behind me. My room." I managed through my heavy breathing, my whole body tingling.

Jason picked me up effortlessly and carried me into my room, kissing me as soon as we were on the bed. I ran my hands up his shirt, tracing over his muscled chest, feeling his heartbeat. He moved his hand past the waistline of my jeans and started rubbing my erection through my pre-cum soaked boxers.

"J-jason" I let out a moan and gripped onto his back, my nails digging into his skin.

"Relax for me, babe." I complied, taking deep breaths but stiffening up when I felt his digits in my ass. "It's okay. It'll feel better soon."

Eventually I got used to it, and he started to move his fingers in and out, hitting my prostate. Each time he hit my spot, I let out a moan of pleasure, unable to keep anything internalized.

"J-jason!" I moaned out his name, gripping onto my sheets.

"Yes?" Jason purred into my ear, gently nipping at it.

"F-fuck me. Please." I managed to gasp the words out, gently shivering when he took his fingers out.

Jason grinned and took his jeans off, slipping my boxers off and starting to jerk me off while he lubed up his own hardened member.

"S-stop teasing me!" I moaned out, close to my climax.

"As you wish." He roughly turned me over and lined himself up with my ass, slowly sliding in.

"M-more-" He started to thrust into me, hitting my g-spot each time.

I felt my dick twitch and I let out a loud moan, very close to my climax.

"G-god Jason, 'm so c-close-" I felt myself come in ribbons on my sheets, my whole body burning.

Jason came right after me, soaking my sheets, collapsing on the bed next to me.

"Benny?" He mumbled, breathless.

"Hm?" I looked over to him, my eyes slowly closing.

"You should wash your sheets"

A/N- jfc i'm sorry this is so long but whoop whoop hope you enjoyed