Chapter 1: At the mall

•••
-Zendaya-
•••

I'm Zendaya Jones. Blonde hair. Blue eyes gal. Sporty. I'm not much of a girly girl.

"Hey, you wanna stay the night?" I ask my friend Spencer. "My parents aren't home there on a business trip like always and my brother is at his friend's house."

"Sure!" Spencer squeals. She has brown hair about the length of mine and dark brown eyes. "Let's go get food!" She says jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay calm down," I said holding her shoulders so she wouldn't go through the mall roof.

It was 8 and the mall closes at 9. We grabbed a couple of candy apples from Sweet Candy Apple Factory. Then we grabbed a couple bags of popcorn from Kernels and we also grabbed skittles, m&ms, a bag of Doritos and sour cream and onion Pringles.

We walked-well I walked, Spencer sprinted- out of the mall and headed to Spencer's car. I'm literally carrying everything but one bag.

I groaned as the Pringles dropped out of the bag and started rolling down the pavement.

"SPENCER!" I called out. No reply. She was already in the car. "You've got to be kidding me." I rushed to grab the Pringles but I couldn't grab it.

I sighed in embarrassment. Of course, here comes a van.

The person gets out. "Let me help you with that."

"Thank you," I say politely.
The man laughs. He picks up the Pringles and looks at me. He looks to be around eighteen with red hair -like bright I mean bright red shaggy hair with a fringe and that sticks up all over the place in the back. I stare at him wide-eyed.

"Your not-?"

"No. I'm not." He says uncertainty in his eyes.

"Yeah okay," I say sarcastically. He looked exactly like Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Here are your Pringles." He laughs.

I smiled. I took the Pringles and stuffed them into one of the bags. Then I just ran to Spencer's car. I ran past his van. He has one of those big white vans that are always in movies that have kidnappers in. Those vans scare me.

"Who was that?" Spencer asked as I hopped into her car.

"A stranger."

"Really? I don't believe you." She laughs sarcastically.

"He did look exactly like a stranger," I said pointing out the obvious. She laughed and drove off.

I turned on the radio and 'She looks so perfect' by 5 Seconds of Summer was on. Jeez. Of course.

Spencer pulled into my driveway and we jumped out. A loud noise sounded which sounded like a gunshot but it wasn't loud enough to be one.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Spencer.

"I don't know but I think it came from your house." She says opening the trunk to the car.

I ran up my steps-the door was open just a crack. I pushed it open and saw my brother standing there with a twisted up water bottle with the lid popped off.

"What the hell Hunter! You scared the shit out of me." I said holding my hand to my heart and panting.

"Sorry." His green eyes peeking out through his brown hair. I rolled my eyes. Fourteen-year-olds.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Travis's house?"

"He got sick so I'm staying home."

"Seriously, Travis? Today?" I stormed out of the house.

"What was it?" Spencer asked.

"Hunter being Hunter."

"Oh." She nods her head. "I see. I thought he was at his friend's house?"

"He got sick so Hunter stayed home."

"Awe... No girls night?" Spencer asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Guess we will have to spend it in my bedroom with the smallest T.V ever and not the living room with the 50-inch flat screen T.V," I said with a pout.

We grabbed all the food out of the trunk and Spencer closed it.

I put the ice cream in the freezer and headed upstairs to my room.

Spencer was already in my room trying to pick a movie. "Which one?"

"How about Transformers! I haven't seen the last one and apparently, it's really good."

"Nooo... Fault in our stars!"

"No. No. No. No. No. I hate sad movies."

"Fine. We will watch the most action filled movie ever. Transformers: Age of extinction."

"Yay! Wait you've seen it?"

"Only like a biz zillion times."

"What! How?"

"Ty is obsessed with it." Ty aka Tyler is Spencer's 14-year-old brother. And yes Hunter and him are best friends.

"Fine it's okay we don't have to watch it."

"Are you kidding me? Right?" Spencer raised an eyebrow.

"Kidding about what?" I said eating a Pringle.

"Not watching the most action-packed movie ever? You know how I love action movies."

"Oh right... Weirdo." I roll my eyes and laugh. "So you wanna watch it? Now?"

"Shane." She falls down on the bed. (A/N if you haven't seen transformers age of extinction. Shane is a character in the movie.)

"I'll take that as a yes." I laugh. I put the disk in the DVD player and pressed play.

•••
A/N

I'm not really doing this for the reads... Just for the fun of it. Anyways still if you liked it please vote. :)

~_Simmer_Down_~