Chapter1. Meet The Characters.

Annie: hey! I'm Annie. I'm actually called Julianna Grace LeBlanc. I'm 18 years old and I go to East high. I have to best friends called Jayden and Kenzie. They've been there for me through everything! I also have a little sister called Hayley and older twin brothers they're called Grayson and Ethan. Then you have the player gang. Carson Lueders, Johnny Orlando and the one and only Hayden Summerall...

Hayley: hi! I'm Hayley. I'm 11 years old and I'm in middle school. I have two best friends called Piper and Coco. I also have an older sister called Annie! And older twin brothers! I also used to have an older brother called Caleb but sadly he passed away.. But! I'm learning to celebrate life! He's in a much better place now..

Grayson: hey. I'm Grayson. I'm 19 and I'm in high school. I have a twin brother called Ethan, a younger sister called Annie and my little munchkin of a sister Hayley. We did have a younger brother called Caleb but he passed due to natural causes.. anyway. In school I'm one of the popular jocks and it's also my job to scare the boys that hit on Annie.. just in case you don't know why.. it's because she used to date some idiot called Brennan who cheated on her. AND NO ONE DOES THAT TO MY SISTER! especially not Playerall.

Ethan: hi. I'm Ethan. I'm 19 years old and still in high school. I have a twin called Grayson and two younger sisters. One called Annie and one little bean called Hayley. I'm very protective over my sisters because I don't want them experiencing pain ever again. They were completely broken when Caleb passed so it's me and Grayson's job to love and protect them. In school me and Grayson are the jocks that every single girl wants to date. I'm not even looking for a girlfriend. But these thirsty ass girls always find their way to me.

Hayden: hey. I'm Hayden Summerall also known as Playerall. I'm 18 years old and I go to East high. I have two friends called Johnny and Carson. They've been there for me ever since my mom died.. and because of that my family life has been a mess. Guess that's why I'm like this. I've never felt love. I guess I never will. But I've always had a thing for Annie. I get that she hates me but. She's the most beautiful human being on this planet. I've tried to make her my pet but she has two jocks for brothers. They'd smoke my ass!

Johnny: what's up! I'm Johnny Orlando. I'm 18 years old and I go to East high. I have a little sister called Lauren. She's 16. She has the ingest crush on Hayden. And because of that Hayden made her his fuck buddy.. eh who cares. Anyway, I'm pat if this gang. All we do is play girls and cheat. But there's this one girl I'd quit my rep for.. her name is Kenzie Ziegler and she's a living angel. She's perfect! But I'm a player. It will never work...

Carson: yo. I'm Carson. My full name is Carson Lueders. Im 18 years old and I'm in high school. I have two friends and they're called Johnny and Hayden. We're part of this gang wheee we play girls and break their hearts. If you ask me I don't like the idea of this gang but there my friends. We've been friends since before we could talk. I can leave them.. anyway, I have a crush on this girl.. Jayden Bartels. She's gorgeous! But I refuse to play her.

Kenzie: hello! I'm Kenzie! I'm 18 years old and I go to East High! I have two best friends called Jayden and Annie and they're my ride or dies. We've been through everything together. I have no siblings.. but I do have a crush on this guy called Johnny Orlando. But it's never gonna happen.. he's part of the player gang. Also, he has the worlds most bratty sister. Anyway, I have no time for boys. My friends are more important.

Jayden: hi! I'm Jayden. Jayden Bartels. I'm 18 years old and I go to East High. I go there with my two best friends called Annie and Kenzie. They're my everything! I have a crush on this guy.. Carson Lueders. He's everything I've ever wanted! But he's player.. I don't want my heart broken so I'll just have to find someone better? Anyway, I have over things that I like that aren't Carson. I dance! And me and the girls sing together. But not professionally.

Lauren: hey. I'm Lauren. I'm 16 years old and I go to East high. I have two friends (more like side chicks) they're called Danielle and Dylan. I also have a brother called Johnny. He's part of the player gang with the one and only Hayden Summerall. My future husband. We're currently fuck buddies but we're getting there. Anyway, he has a crush on this Annie girl. Who thinks she everything. But she's a fucking ass. Every boy likes her. I've even heard rumours that he'd brothers like her.. but her brothers are really hot.. anyway, I hate her and I hope she rots in hell.

Author: hope y'all liked this introduction!

Remember to:

• comment
• vote
• add to library
• love yourself
• have a great day
• enjoy life

PEACE
🎈🌹🥊❗️❤️🔻🚫💯🥀♦️♥️🧨🔺🔴🍒