Falling For My Shadow

Hello! So I have been working on a book on my computer for a while now, and someone told me that I should post it on Wattpad. At the time I didn't know what Wattpad was so I decided to check it out! I have decided that this is a good idea to get my work read, and commented on. I wont update right away, but I want to just give a little preview of the story and maybe a little introduction to the characters. So lets get this book going, shall we? Please comment if I should keep this book and start it or not. Thanks! 

~Marie :) x

-----------------------------CHARACTERS-----------------------------

Name: Klarissa Demons (Clair-iss-ah Deh-mons)

Age: 16

Personality type: The one that's part rebel, part invisible-kid. Goes unnoticed by many, and only has one friend besides her shadow. 

Looks: Overly curly, long, brown hair,  and warm, milk chocolate eyes. 5'7 and has a slim/toned body due to dancing. (Imagine the dancer Danielle Peazer) 

Quote: "You've seen me happy, distressed, energetic, violent, helpless, but you haven't seen totally and utterly in love with you."

Name: Danee Mittchel (Daan-ee Mitt-chelle)

Age: 17

Personality type: The one who listens and never talks back. Will do basically anything for her one and only friend, who believes her shadow is watching her.

Looks: Due to her British/Filipino background, she has wavy dyed-red hair, and dark (almost black) brown eyes. (Imagine the singer Jade Thirwall) 

Quote: "I've got three little words that I have always been dying to tell you."

Name: Liam Nikols, but well known as "Shadow"

Age: 16 

Personality type: Was the boy everyone loved. He disappeared one day and turned into a shadow for a girl named Klarissa.

Looks: Spiky, black hair, and light brown eyes. Around 5'8 with a average 16-year old built. (Imagine the singer/actor Logan Henderson)

Quote: "I've been with you all along, saying 'good morning, good night, hello, and bye.' and not once have you realized that maybe, just maybe...that I could've meant more?" 

---------------------------STORY LINE--------------------------

At age 13, Klarissa Demons has been followed by her very own shadow everywhere she goes. It appears as cold air, heat rays, wetness, and just a plain shadow. Her only friend, Danee Mittchel, has been trying to get her into help thinking that she was only imagining this up. Every time Danee tries to get between the bond between Klarissa and her shadow gets stronger and stronger making them near-inseparable. At 16 (where the story starts) Klarissa has flashbacks, causing her shadow to fade away gradually. She starts hearing a boys voice talk to her as this is processing telling her not to push him away. What happens when Klarissa's shadow is gone? What happens to Klarissa and Danee's friendship? What happens to Klarissa's life?

----------------------------AUTHORS NOTE--------------------------

Well that's all my freakishly little fingers will type for now! I might add more soon! Just look out! Also, if anyone could make a cover for me then that would be AMAZING! 

Has anyone seen Danielle Peazer dance?! LIKE SERIOUSLY?! She's the most perfect thing out there! I heard shes dating a guy from a boy band. Can someone tell me which one? I think I heard One Direction or The Wanted, but I wanted it cleared up....Thanks guys and tell me if I should keep going!

~Marie :) x