Zeus' epic Affair (Modern Play)

Scene 1

“Hera and Zeus Fought”

Hera: How could you do this to me? You keep having affairs with many girls!! *We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain We jumped never asking why We kissed, I fell under your spell. A love no one could deny*

Zeus: It’s not you. It’s me. *Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want you*

Hera:  But, -pause- * Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim*

Zeus:  * Just give me a reason Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again*

Hera: * I our love is tragedy. why are you my remedy? I our love insanity, why are you my clarity?*

Scene 2

“Hera got depressed”

(Families we’re broken and the balance of the world is didturbed)

Hera: *How, how could he say he love me? When he will go and leave me, how could it makes me hurt, so bad.*

Aphrodite:  *And I’ll be your crying shoulder.*

Hera: * And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all *

Aphrodite: * What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean you’re lonely when you’re alone*

Hera: *I won’t Give up, on us.!*

Aphrodite: Finnnnneeeee! >.

Scene 3

“The Secret Affairs”

Aphrodite: *And I…. will always Love you!!! *

Zeus: *Your Love, is like the sun that lights up my whole world, I feel your warmth insideee..*

Aphrodite:* All I wanna do is Love your body!*

Poseidon: *My Universe, will never be the same, I’m Glad you came, I’m glad you came.”

Scene 4

“The Cruel persuasion of Aphrodite to Artemis”

Aphrodite: *Artemis!

Artemis: *What do you want from me?!, What do you want from meeee.. *

Aphrodite: *There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark" I want you to kill hera for me* KILL HERA!! I know you hate her, for she’s the reason for your lost love with your boyfriend Hades which Hera is the one that separated you both..

 Artemis: * He chewed me up And spit me out Like I was poison in his mouth he took my light he drained me down But that was then And this is now * GRRRR…

Scene 5

“The Death of Hera”

Hades: *Don't wanna break your heart Just wanna give your heart a break I know you're scared it's wrong Like you might make a mistake*

Artemis:  *This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.* (BOOOMMMMMM!)

Scene 6

“The Betrayal”

Artemis: *I wanna touch your heart, I wanna smash it it my hands make you pleed and cry as you give up all the lies*

Aphrodite: * You shoot me down, but I won't fall I am titanium*

Artemis: *Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn’t need, chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know why..*- RUNAWAY-

Aphrodite: Zeus! Artemis killed Hera! And also attempted to kill me!

Zeus: Poseidon! Find her and we’ll sentence her to death. Aphrodite you’ll be the new queen.

Scene 7

“The Final Stand”

Hades:  *Artemis! We'll run where lights won't chase us Hide where love can save us I will never let you go *

Artemis: *Now you're just somebody that I used to know *

  ----- Coronation-----

Aphrodite: * For the first time in forever There'll be magic, there'll be fun For the first time in forever I could be noticed by someone… *

Zeus: Get out of Here you murderer!

----Artemis came killed Zeus----

Artemis: * Once upon a time a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me, you found me, you found me*

Aphrodite: Wait, I can explain.

Artemis: No,. * 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now Flew me to places I'd never been 'Til you put me down, oh I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now Flew me to places I'd never been Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble*

Aphrodite:  * I can't change .Even If I tried.*

----Death of Aphrodite---

Scene 8

 “The End of Everything”

Artemis: Poseidon, Uncle, you deserve to be the rightful ruler of the Olympus.

Hades: All hail Poseidon!

Poseidon: Thank you, thank you! From now on Artemis you will be the new protector of Olympus.