Fate? (Ianthony)

-Just to point out This is my First short story I made so Sorry if it sucks :/ -

Description: What happens when Ian gets a Text from Anthony by Accident?

Anthony's Pov

Ian. He has been on my mind All day. The truth is since 12th grade, I've  a had a little crush on Ian. I Knew we would Never be an Item because he had a Girlfriend since 11th grade. Melanie. We never really gotten along that much. We've only met about Three times but she kept giving me these Death Stares for some reason.Ian doesn't know I'm Bisexual but every time we make a new Smosh video, I get Butterflies in my stomach.
  Right now I'm getting ready because Ian is coming over to make a Lunchtime w/ Smosh. When he gets here, he's wearing a Blue button up and some blue jeans. But he seams a little down. I was going to ask him what's wrong but I Decided not to.

Ian's Pov (30 minutes before leaving for Anthony's)

  "What do you mean your Breaking up with me"? I asked Melanie. "I'm sorry Ian, Your a really nice guy but I've kinda been seeing someone else..".She said shyly. "Since when?!" I yelled. "About 2 weeks ago.. But we can Still be friends, Right?" My face turned a dark shade of red and I Ran to my car and Drove off to Anthony's to film. "Wait! Ian!" Melanie yelled. But I was Already gone.
  When I got to Anthony's, My face was a little red from before and I think he noticed but Decided not to say anything. We started filming and Decided to go get some Chinese Food. "Can we have one order of Orange chicken and one order of Pork please". "Thank you". As we pulled up to the window, the women (That was in her early twenties) gave us the change and her phone number "Call me" she said acting all flirty. I swear I saw Anthony in the Corner of my eye giving the women a Death Stare. Weird.
  The rest of the car ride was just full of Jokes and "The bag is burning my crotch" from Anthony. His laugh was so cute. Wait no. Did I just think that? "Ian" Anthony said while waving a hand in front of my face. "You were starting to drift off there" "oh s-sorry" I said nervously.

Anthony's Pov

  I wonder what he was thinking? When he got home we went inside and put the food on the counter while Ian went to the Bathroom. I just Couldn't stop thinking of Ian. His Smile, his Laugh, the way he tal.. Stop Anthony! Your dating Kalel. You love Kalel. Or do I?
  We were eating and reading the Twitter Questions when one Question showed up. It said "I dare you to Kiss Ian". "No" Ian Proclaimed "Guys, why are you sending these kind of questions?" When I looked at more of the questions, there where about Six more saying to Kiss him.

Ian's Pov

  Secretly I Wanted to Kiss Anthony but everyone will suspect that I like him (I Do though) but Anthony wouldn't want to Kiss someone like Me. I'm also pretty sure he's straight. I got cut out of my thoughts as Anthony leaned over and Kissed me. It lasted for about 1 second but I felt sparks. "You guys happy?" Anthony said to the camera. I was in shock for the rest of the lunch but I had to go home so I said bye to the camera and bye to Anthony then I scurried off to my car.

Anthony's Pov

I felt Something. But now Ian probably thinks I Like him (I do) and is now Disgusted by me. when he left. I decided to take a shower and go to bed even though it was 3:30.