You should learn

Once upon a time uhh... forget that fake shit welcome to the life of Isabella the worst life to begin with. She lived in a big city la you might now it Obviously you know it I mean who doesn't if you don't read a map anyways she lived in la (lost Angeles) she wasn't so popular but she was extra smart,everyday she went to school everybody would call her ugly,fat,slut and more she hated these girl Georgia Vanessa and most of Chloe. Chloe would always win all the dances get the best boyfriend and the school sweetheart. Let's get to the home where Isabella had to go never mind school this is Evan worse her dad was a successful businessman now she is a broke ass alcohol and the mom she was rich but was hardly home probably going out cheating god why doesn't she have aids yet. When Isabella gets home her dad would allways get her to get the drinks with her own money and if she couldn't get it her dad would get the belt and you kinda get it. Anyways when she was 11 she was sent to milltery school because her mom thought she was unfit uhh.. let's not get into that stuff skip to now 4 year later .. . Mom:'Isabel this is your time to shine I've got this beauty person thinge Here's the card you should check it out' Isabel: 'will do uhh 2 days before school and I look like shit maby I will check this out' later that day...

 Mom:'Isabel this is your time to shine I've got this beauty person thinge Here's the card you should check it out' Isabel: 'will do uhh 2 days before school and I look like shit maby I will check this out' later that day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.