Intro

Calum Hood was the definition of an egotistical douchebag. Amongst the many hours he spent watching girls drown in their own puddle of drool at the sight of him, he also hung out with his three also douchebag band mates. They weren't a real band, but everyone at school acted like they were.

Let's start with Luke Hemmings, who is the, let's say, lead singer of the band. He has long blonde hair and eyes that look like blue crystals. He's probably the nicest one out of all of them. Except, he sleeps around a lot, but so does Ashton.

Ashton Irwin was the drummer, and actually wasn't supposed to be in high school but he failed precalculus, twice. He was the oldest in the band. He had brown curls and emerald green eyes. He worked out a lot and his first class of the day was weightlifting. The only reason any female took that class was because of him.

Last but certainly not least, Michael Clifford. Your typical "punk rock" boy. He used to color his hair but eventually stopped due to his hair falling out. He was the bassist, alongside Calum. Not only was he the "rebel" of the band, he was my ex best friend.

Michael and I fell off when we hit junior year. That's when Calum and the other guys transferred to our school. They were popular and I was not, so Michael ditched me for them. Ever since then he's done nothing but terrorize me.

They were like the plastics, but make, and Calum was the Regina George of them all. Everyone looked up to him like he was some kind of king only because he played soccer.
Due to them being transferred, they all lived in the same home with no parents, which meant they had a party every weekend. Michael convinced his mom to let him live with Calum and she stupidly agreed to it.

Anyways, as much as I hate to, I should probably give you some insight on myself. My name's Annabelle. I despise that name, so people usually call me Annie or Belle. Michael used to call me Annie-Belle just for the hell of it. He still does, but it makes me sick nowadays.

As much as I seem like one, I'm not some loser who hates on the popular kids. I used to love 5 Seconds of Summer, but the more I learned, the more I hated them.

This also seems like a typical high school story, but I can assure you it isn't. Well, maybe it is.