Three: The Cop's Call

My face would be as red as the devil's dick right now, except all of the blood in my body is currently pumping straight down to the tip of my cock.

Prescilla pushes me onto my back and then straddles me. Her lips part in surprise as she settles her pussy right against my thickening erection. "If your cock is as big as it feels, this is going to be damn fun," she whispers to me.

I want to say something snarky, like, 'it's not even done growing,' but I exhale sharply instead when she grinds her pussy into my cock.

I know for a fact, if I don't think of something disgusting right fucking now, I'm going to cum in my pants before she can fuck me. That would take the cake on the most embarrassing moments of my life.

Prescilla leans forward, grinding into my cock harder and moans softly. It nearly pushes me over the edge. Unable to hold myself back, I thrust against her and shudder at the pleasure it gives.

"Try not to cum too soon, Arnie. I'm enjoying myself," She whispers in my ear and that seductive, smooth, sexy as fuck voice almost coaxes out my release.

I need to think of something else and fast. Grandma. Grandma in the kitchen making soup. The thought brings an image that has my orgasm recoiling like a hand trying to avoid a snake bite.

Hands start fumbling with the belt buckle on my jeans and I groan in disbelief. "You're really going through with this." She smirks down at me with eyes dark and heavy lidded with an intensity I can only recognize as pure lust.

The zipper of my jeans is jerked down and I bite on my lower lip as her fingertips skim against the front of my boxers. "Arnie, if I didn't want to fuck you, I would have just stripped," she confesses. "It wouldn't have been the first time."

The responding words out of my mouth come in a flurry of curses because just then, her hand is reaching into my boxers and pulling my cock out into her hand. When her tongue flicks at the crown, my head falls back into the grass and all thought processes shut down.

The feeling of her hot, wet mouth enveloping my cock has the orgasm I stalled comes roaring back. 

I look down as her pink lips cover the entire head of my shaft and almost burst right there. I immediately avert my gaze and it's then that I catch sight of Tommy staring between Prescilla's legs.

I want to carry her off so he can't look at her any longer, but then her mouth pops off of my cock and she begins crawling up my body. Tommy's gaze doesn't follow.

Oh hell. I can't think about it because Prescilla suddenly rests her soaked, pantie covered pussy on my bare cock and I'm lost all over again.

I groan and grab her hips to slide her up my cock. Her wetness combined with my own makes the movement easy, fluid and so fucking good. Another throaty groan leaves my lips.

"Relax," Prescilla whispers against my neck. "I'll let you cum soon." Her pussy grinds into my cock hard and pleasure shoots through my spine and straight to my aching shaft. If she does it again, I'm going to cum. In no world could a man survive that torture.

Thankfully, she doesn't do it again. Instead, she sits up, and slides a hand between her legs and moves her soaked panties to the side.

My heartbeat seems to slow in my chest.

She wraps her fingers around my cock and aligns the tip with the entrance of her hot, dripping pussy,

I feel my eyes roll back as my head drops against the ground again. I've never felt something so fucking glorious, and it's only the beginning.