Save a martian

Dodgers and Cadet were being chased by commander X2. "Fire at will!!" Dodgers exclaimed. "Y-y-yes captain!" The pig studdered. They started firing at X2's ship. "Oh that dodgers is making me very angry!" The martian said to himself. Just then an explosion was heard from one of the engine rooms. "Damage report!" X2 exclaimed. "We lost control of our engines sir, we are crashing into planet 4546B's atmosphere!" The robot guard said in a worried tone, then the ship crashed into the water, X2 flew out of the ship and sunk deep into the inactive lava zone. Dodgers and cadet followed and explored the destroyed ship. Dodgers was looking for X2. "Oh shoot he's not here!!" The duck exclaimed. Just then they heard a roar, an abnormal roar, it was a reaper leviathan!! Dodgers got out a lasor and blasted the reaper till it swam away. He crafted a re-breather and went after X2's signal he placed in the martian's helmet a week ago. Cadet was on the ship to scan the area for any danger. "Passing 300 meters" dodgers' PDA alerted him. Dodgers kept following the signal, then he noticed a glowing creature, the crab squid! Dodgers quickly swam away and saw X2's lifeless body. He went over to it, took his re-breather off, and placed it on X2. X2 still didn't respond but at least wasn't breathing water anymore. Dodgers held X2 close and swam back to the ship. The cadet helped them on board and got the medical kit out. Dodgers took the re-breather off the lifeless X2 and checked for a heartbeat. "Geft fhe defibrillator NOW!" He commanded. The cadet rushed and got the defibrillator to Dodgers. "Y-y-you sure you know what your d-d-doing!?" The cadet was very nervous. Dodgers started up the defibrillator and shocked the martian. No response.  Dodgers did it again, this time he saw X2 coughing heavily, as if he was struggling to cough up the water inside his lungs. Dodgers sat X2 up and before he knew it the martian was coughing up water then gasping for air. "H-huh..?! D-DODGERS!?" X2 realized it was his sworn enemy and pulled out his lasor. Dodgers calmly approached the martian, X2 was shaking, cold, and had a injury on his leg. "You're hurt....I don't want to fight" Dodgers said in a calm tone. The martian lowered is weapon, and began to collapse. Dodgers caught X2 and carried him to his bedroom. He started tending to X2's wound. X2 felt relaxed and calm, all those years of hating eachother, X2 to began to fall in love with the duck. Dodgers had the same feelings for the martian. Without warning, Dodgers kissed X2, making the martian blush tomato red. To his surprise he kissed back, soon the both of them were making out. The cadet smiled and closed the door and turned to the reader. "W-well! That's all folks!! X2 and Dodgers found love for eachother! See you on the next adventure!"