Snippet.

(This is the part of the final draft I've been working on, it's only to interest you. The full chapter will be completed soon enough. Enjoy, and if you have any feedback, don't be afraid to say. Thank you!)
The little boy ran through the cornfield, with a stuffed bear dangling from his hand. His run turned transformed into a walk. Exploring the wonders of the field, a whisper came among the stocks. Curiosity came over him that he could not hold back. The whispering continued, the boy trying to find the source of this odd voice. The corn moved away from him at his touch. The smell of fresh air overwhelmed his lungs as he wished to find the whisper. The corn hit his skin and a soft breeze made the field dance as if there was music in the air.

The end of the cornfield was getting closer as the voice's volume increased. Corn wasn't touching the boy anymore. He stood at the edge of the cornfield. The voice was loud in the boy's ears. It tempted him to come closer, away from the field. A forest stretched in front of the boy, waiting to engulf him. The voice became more loud and started to say words of great pleasure. The little boy stood alone feet from the border of the forest.

A wind blew and swept the boy's hair. The voice became anxious. It tried to lure the boy faster.

A yell came from the field. A girl, -maybe fifteen, hair as yellow as the sun- came towards the boy. He turned towards the sudden sound from the girl. She ran up to him, bending down and embracing him with loving arms. The voice no longer lingered around the boy.

The girl took the hand that didn't carry the bear. Together, they walked back into the cornfield and headed home.

As the forest saw them leave, a pair of dark, inhuman eyes peered from the bushes. The voice made a low growl, retreating into the woods to come out another day.