Chapter 1 : Thoughts

(Today) June 11,1990

June 11 ,1980,  a date i could never forget. It was the day i fell down from my grace . Hit by disaster and hate . Sucking out all my power , hope and health from my soul , inside and out. Leading me to darkness and numbness . But June 11 was also the date , when a hero , the most misunderstood hero , in the midst of darkness , stood in front of me and ..saved me . That hero was love. It was in me , it was inside the person i dearly loved and watched me grow over the years. It was everywhere. 

Love saved me from rotting away in Depression and Trauma of loss and past.

It was just that....back then , i failed to see it and perceive it, because i've seen so much hatred,  and reality, survived in coldness and wrath ,losing my faith and trust ..making me blind to all types of adoration.....i failed to realize the existence of love and warmth.

-

The door of my home opened slowly, footsteps indicating that my permanent roommate has arrived home after a strenuous work at the studio . He closed the door gently and  ruffled his slightly long hair that extended till his shoulder , his hair was brown , shiny and incredibility  soft . He casually whistled around as he went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water just as he did every day . My ears could sense his presence but as my thoughts were wandering here and there, increasingly today, i wasn't quite aware of the fact that he was slowly walking to where i was siting , in a couch next to the window in the living room , watching the sunset .  

"Hi Honey, I'm home!"A beautiful beckoning male voice graced my ears,  A strong but a tender touch of his hand, graced my shoulder. And he went on to nuzzle my cheek.I startled a bit , coming out of my daydream and turned around to see him right behind me , wearing a smile on his face , i stood up and kissed his cheek  "Oh , Hi Morten!  How was your day? " I smiled and embraced him with joy.My skin shivered with his touch, and blushed in joy of his arrival.

"Oh ..It was kinda exhausting...but great! Final day of recording is pretty much hectic" He chuckles and sits on the couch . I slowly sat next to him and rested my head onto his shoulder.

After enjoying a few minutes of physical contact and embracing each other's presence , Morten broke the silence with a soft voice.

"You seem to be lost in thoughts...i saw you staring at the sky with a solemn face. Were you thinking of something?" He rested his lips on my hair and kissed it softly.

"Oh ..oh yeah....I kinda was. I was thinking of..."

"Of?" Morten wondered

" That time when i was...when i was...."

" I know baby...That time when you proved yourself and this world that you are a strong woman... 10 years ago" Morten had a serious but an affectionate look on his face

" um,really Morten? Was i really strong ? " i was doubtful..although it was over,  that phase still haunted me.

" Yes darling,A strong woman" He held my hand and gently caressed it.My skin smiled with his touch.

" Well...I thought it was the other way round"

" Baby , we were there when you've been through that...and i saw you fight against it, and you made it! And look at you today , you are confident, determined , strong and a free thinking woman . I couldn't find another person i know , who could have survived all that.It's just insanely difficult for any human to go through that, even me . Honestly , i admire your courage. "

 I embraced him and looked at him deeply into his beautiful blue eyes that sparked with adoration  "but...i didn't fight this alone"

"y/n , you are here..because love exists" 

"You are..right" with epiphany , my voice was hardly inaudible. We both stared at each other , looked deep into each other's eyes. Slowly, i cupped his face with my fingers and rested my forehead on his. And he slowly touched my lips with his, and made a soft, tender sound...indicating a sign of pure , genuine and unconditional affection - A kiss.