New school

Levin and his family moved into a town in the state of Minnesota.

•Levin's pov

My mom called me from the kitchen. She told me today was my first day of school. I wasn't really ready for today because I knew that I was not going to fit in. I got dressed into my normal sort of clothing, a black hoodie with some sweat pants. I walked down stairs to see my little brother, Lewis. He looked at me with his bluish, brown eyes. He was 7 years old. It was hard to comprehend that a 7 year old understood how I felt. I sat across from him. I asked him what he wanted and he sorta stared at me. I continued to eat my breakfast without hesitation. I was already late so I ate fairly quick. I grabbed my school bag and ran out the door. "Bye mom! Bye Loui!".

Mom's pov

"Levin come down here!".  I yelled for him to come downstairs. It was his first day in a brand new school, and he was already running late. He got dressed into his usual, a hoodie and sweat pants. I was making a cake for later that day. "Levin eat your breakfast fast you're running late.". Levin grabbed his bag and left. "cya Levin.". 

Levin's pov

I stood by the bus stop looking at my phone. I wasn't really paying attention, but I clearly was aware of my surroundings. To my left there was a girl, she was wearing a red long sleeve shirt with some grey sweatpants. To my right, a boy, he was wearing a red hoodie with black pants. I looked up for a second, and saw a puppy. I thought nothing of the little grey and white fluff ball and proceeded to sit down. To my surprise, he trotted over to me. I stroked his back. "Wow you're a soft little guy aren't you?". He barked at me. I took out my lunch bag and handed him a piece of chicken from my salad. I got on to the bus. On the bus ride, I was drawing in my note book. I scribbled down some quick sketch that I winded up changing anyway later on. When I arrived at the school. The boy I saw earlier came up to me. He asked me my name, so I told him. "Hi, I'm Aaron, what's your name?". I responded, "Levin.". He looked at me with his adorable smile. I looked down. "You know, you're kinda cute Levin.". I looked at him and blushed. "So are you Aaron.". He smiled and winked at me. I was falling in love with this guy without even knowing, who knew he would be mine in the end, but that comes later in this story. The bell rung and Aaron walked with me to our class. "Mr. Baker, this is Levin, he's your new student.".  I looked at Aaron and then the teacher. "Hello, Mr baker, I'm Levin.".  He told me my seat, which was surprisingly next to Aaron. Throughout the day, Aaron was such an angel.

|:|Authors note |:|
Hey guys, thanks for reading this part! Next part will be coming out soon if it isn't already. This was kinda short but I promise it will be a longer written story. I just didn't have time to type. Thank you again for supporting me :3

•Pax•