Final.

They were once so in love with each other.

And here they are, standing facing each other, about to break up.

"Sunhye?" I turned back to a familiar voice and saw one my and only hope standing at the back door of my class. "Oh my-" I turned to the clock in front and finally realized that it had been an hour since the school was over. I stood up immediately and quickly packed my stuff. "I'm so sorry, I did not turned to the clo-"

"Just stop explaining and pack up okay?" I heard him sighing. 'He must be frustrated.' was all I could think of. He walked towards me and helped me to pack the books that was all over my table. I felt guilty for letting him and the others wait for me, moreover it happened almost everyday. I sighed.

As we finished with putting everything inside my bag, I took the bag and began walking out from the class with him. We walked in silent until I decided to speak. "You know what, Hoseok, I should go home by myself next time." He turned to look at me. "I mean, you guys need not to wait for me anymore because I bet I will be going home late from now on to study at school." He turned to the front and gave a slight nod with a simple:"Okay."

I nodded and both of us walked in silence once again.

What exactly happened to us?

We saw the others at the gate and as they saw me, they were playfully pointing at their invisible watch. I put both of my palm together and gave them a sign of 'I'm sorry'. Hoseok quickened his pace to walked with them. Trying hard not to show any emotions, I walked up to them. "Why are you so late huh?" Taehyung, one of my childhood friend asked me as he slung his arm over my shoulder. "I'm studying hard for the upcoming exam okay, don't blame me, blame the school for inventing 'examinations'." Emphasizing the 'examinations' as Taehyung started to laugh at my statement.

"Anyway." He bent over sideway to my height to whisper. "Are you and hoseok okay?"

I watched the hyper hoseok talking with the others which ahead of me and Taehyung. He was laughing out loudly at Jin's joke while trying to explain the joke to Jimin and Jungkook.

I missed that sides of him. Hoseok who once had that beautiful smile everytime we met. Hoseok who once had that unending ideas to tease me. Hoseok who I knew.

Where did that Hoseok went?

"Yeah, we're fine." I lied.

After a while, we arrived infront of my house. As usual, the others would give me and Hoseok a time alone so they walked a bit far away from both of us as they waited Hoseok to go to their hang out place which is Namjoon's.

"It's getting cold, you better go inside." Hoseok stated as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his pant. I nodded and slightly smiled at him. Without asking much, I turned away from him heading to my front door. Not asking why were we this way, not asking what had gone wrong with us, not asking anything.

"Sunhye?" I stopped and turned around looking back at him. "I love you." He smiled. and somehow, I felt relieved. "Same goes to me." I answered back. "Hmm, you want a hug before I go?" He asked with an open arms. I went to him without hesitating and hugged him tightly.

'Are we really okay?' was all I could think of as I hugged him.

At night, I was waiting for him to find me. I knew that he would still be at Namjoon's, and the usual time for us to actually had a conversation through phone would be around 10PM. While waiting for him, I opened my gallery and scrolled down to the first ever picture of us. I never had the intention to delete it so I kept all the pictures of me and him in an album in my phone, under the name 'MyHope <3'.